It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:32 pm 
Peasant Status

Skyshark wrote:
Yep, a lot of us Southern Hemisphere people tend to be forgotten about when it comes to seasonal release dates

I'll keep this in mind from now on, it's the curse of being American, you assume everybody speaks American, all money is in US denominations and when it snows in America in snows everywhere else.

Last edited by TravisOwens on Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:50 pm 
Hero For Hire

Not to mention that every Christmas you can't go 3 feet without seeing pictures/models of idyllic snow-covered cottages with snowmen on them. Christmas in Australia is boiling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:26 pm 
Peasant Status

I can't imagine Christmas in summer, but I'm biased because a snowy Christmas is what I've always known.

So the question is, if you could change the weather or the date of Christmas, would you so that Christmas is in a snowy season?

That's the friendly curiosity of me speaking, the evil side of me wants to say something much more devious like "Ha, see that's what you get for having your country upside down, your whole weather is backwards".  The sad thing is, I bet I could find a dozen Americans that would actually believe that sarcastic load of crap.