Idea for the KQ1 & 2 forums

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

Idea for the KQ1 & 2 forums

#1 Post by Music Head » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:15 am

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering whether anyone else thought it'd be a good idea to have a sticky link to the FAQ section on the AGDInteractive.com site in each games forum. I notice the FAQ pages aren't very full of questions, so maybe adding the questions that seem to appear in the forums constantly would stop repetitive posting. Although the fact many people don't scroll down to see if their questions have already been asked, raises the thought they may not bother reading the FAQ.

Also although this is unrelated to the topic, I was wondering if the alley map that appears Who Is Online section of the QFG2VGA theme was the actual layout for the remake?

This Is also unrelated but it thought it'd be better to ask here rather than creating a new thread. Why are some of the flowers next to ICQ colourful?

Thanks,
Music Head

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

Re: Idea for the KQ1 & 2 forums

#2 Post by navynuke04 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:26 am

Music Head wrote:Also although this is unrelated to the topic, I was wondering if the alley map that appears Who Is Online section of the QFG2VGA theme was the actual layout for the remake?

This Is also unrelated but it thought it'd be better to ask here rather than creating a new thread. Why are some of the flowers next to ICQ colourful?
Sticky link: Good idea. I might do that in the future. There are other things I'm working on at the moment though.

Map: Similar, but not the same.

ICQ: Colored icons mean that the person is currently signed into ICQ, I believe.

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#3 Post by Music Head » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:29 am

Oh cool, thanks for the quick reply :).