Racing games: Street Rod 1

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Avodude
Peasant Status

Racing games: Street Rod 1

#1 Post by Avodude » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:14 pm

I know that this isn't an adventure game but me and a few of my friends would like to see a decent remake of this classic racing game.

Broomie
The Enigma

#2 Post by Broomie » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:53 pm

AGDI's only purpose is adventure games. So you most probably won't see a remake of that game from these people.

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#3 Post by Gronagor » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:21 am

Doubt anyone will remake that one. Too many similar type games on the market.

Defiant1
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Defiant1 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:27 am

Streed Rod TWO on the other hand....

;)

No really, that was a very fun game, if a tad unwholesome.   And, since it manages to be unique after all these years, I think it deserves a good old fashioned (new fashioned) redoing.  Instead of these new racing games that consist of decal permutations of shiny cars.  Sick.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

You must correct that AGDI logo.

#5 Post by Fribbi » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:22 pm

It would be better if AGDI team edit that AGDI logo with this sentence "Reviving Past adventures" to something new don't you think?

AGDI only re-edit Sierra games no others adventures kinds...isn't that right guys? And the people behind AGDI has already started to work on their own project. We will then finally see the proof that they are one of the best computer games programmer in this world.

I mean everybody can re-edit old Sierra games including me now todays but unfortunatly I and others have given up on that but not the people behind the AGDI team.
:D

People could think this is the only big company who is the only who re-edit only adventure game. (Sigh) They have only re-edit two classic sierra games since they started in 2000 (I think) and the third is still in working stage at this moment. And they don't have enough people to work in a speed time to re-edit every Sierra games and other kinds of classic adventures games.
Sorry! ;)