QFG2 easter egg-getting to Rasier without the Caravan

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Cheat

#26 Post by Brainiac » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:19 am

ck25 wrote:The only Easter Eggs I like are funny ones. A bad "easter egg" is something that allows you to cheat in the game. I think walking to Rasier is a cheat - or a bug.

Speaking of bugs, wierd stuff like infinite Dervish beards should go too.
Don't worry; they've already said the Dervish cheat is out.  But how can Raseir be considered a cheat; it's just an amusing little treat for those brave souls daring enough to explore the vast Shapeirian desert!

Betelgeuse
Peasant Status

#27 Post by Betelgeuse » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:16 pm

besides, the dervish bit has been gone for ages. its only in the early versions. i've got the anthology and you can't do it in that

bugmenot
Royal Servant Status

Re: QFG2 easter egg-getting to Raseir without the Caravan

#28 Post by bugmenot » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:24 pm

haradan wrote: Thu May 04, 2006 7:44 am I had already done the travelling to Raseir many years ago, but I didn't know about the debug mode back then. So now I did it again and got my visa early with the cheat. The result? VERY interesting... :D

I suppose this won't be possible in the new game, unless AGDIs let us know their debug code (which could be something like "Erpy's Razzle Dazzle") :p
I've been waiting for years to try it in the remake!
Well, their debug code was eventually revealed by fans, not officially, but unfortunately it seems impossible to do all the cool things you did in the original.
Because the game gets stuck after the guards approve your visa.