QFG II may be finish or maybe not.

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Endureth
Peasant Status

QFG II may be finish or maybe not.

#1 Post by Endureth » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:30 am

Okay first of all I would like to say that anyone who even attempted to remake QFG II Trail by Fire should be praised even if it isn't ever completed. QFG II in my opinion was and is the best adventure game to ever be realeased and the best game I have really ever played. Even in it's 16 color format it is still that best game of the series, even better than Dragon Fire and Shadows of Darkness. That being said I feel that if ADGI doesn't ever finish QFG II VGA I don't blame them for wanting to foucus on their own stuff and make money. They have already rocked out two Kings Quest remakes which are stellar and even though I personally feel that if any game should have been remade first or deserves one it is QFG2. I will personally be hard broken if QFG2 VGA goes the way of so many fan remake project that never really get completed, I am sure someone someday someone will remake this awesome classic.

In the meantime coast on over to Infamous Adventures and check out the almost completed KQIII remake, which in my opinion is the best KIngs Quest game of the series.

If AGDI doesn't ever completed Trail by Fire let us all not be upset with them. At least they gave us 2 awesome remakes and we got to see some pretty cool screens of what QFG2 would have looked like.  I am also looking forward to their new game that is coming out very soon......well that is my 2 cents   now back to Oblivion

Endureth

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#2 Post by Angelus3K » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:08 am

QFG2VGA WILL be completed.

Just have patience  ;)

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#3 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:21 pm

Yes, as Angelus said, QFG2VGA will be completed. As you pointed out though, the priority is Al Emmo at the moment. The AGD's have to be able to support themselves. Al Emmo is almost finished. The beta testing is getting close to being finished, and they are about finished making all the arrangements concerning price and how to sell it. It won't be too long now.

As soon as Al Emmo is done, the focus will shift back to QFG2VGA. It WILL be completed. Have no fear about that. There are even more "surprises" in store for after QFG2VGA is done. But... you'll just have to wait to find out what the are.  :evil

hina_calm
Peasant Status

#4 Post by hina_calm » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:51 pm

Hey!!!
Why do people act like QFGII wont come out and every thing will end and that there is no hope.

Broomie
The Enigma

#5 Post by Broomie » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:03 pm

QFG2 won't ever finish! I think the AGD's have given up on it.

AGD2, you shouldn't bother replying to this thread with a point since it is wasting your time that could be used for QFG2. ;)

The Guy
Knight Status

#6 Post by The Guy » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:12 pm

The what in the what now?? woof

Vertius
Peasant Status

#7 Post by Vertius » Mon May 01, 2006 8:19 pm

Luckily, I'm a very patient person.  :)

It's still quite a wait, though. Especially since there hasn't been any kind of news update since January.

At least Al Emmo is nearly finished...

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#8 Post by Paladinlover » Tue May 02, 2006 7:21 am

Don't give up on it, it will be released... the AGDs have gone too far to just cancel it like that! :D

It will be released before you know it, so don't fret. Just carry on about your day to day life and all will be well. :)

Till next time stay cool  :smokin