QFGII Pervs

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

hina_calm
Peasant Status

QFGII Pervs

#1 Post by hina_calm » Fri May 26, 2006 5:33 pm

Just like a kid fantasizes about the toys he'll get before christmas, all us poor AGDI and Sierra fans can do is the same... fantasize about QFGII before it comes out.

But the least the ADI's can do (as if they are not doing enough) is post some more Snapshots to help us.... you know.... fantasize.

Now i know that this is kindda perverted on our side... but hey! we just LOVE the game.

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#2 Post by Paladinlover » Sat May 27, 2006 2:59 pm

Just like a kid fantasizes about the toys he'll get before christmas, all us poor AGDI and Sierra fans can do is the same... fantasize about QFGII before it comes out.  
I think most of us would rather look to this more like adults. As in, waiting for the final keystone to be set after many years of patience and work. Of course, in this regard, its the AGDs doing all the work and we're like the guys who's been waiting long for it. Kinda like a giant bridge that's been needed for many, many years and it is nearing completion.

Oh, BTW, the AGDs already posted some Screenshots in another thread. I would believe that's already sufficient for now. They're doing a great job and I'm very grateful for that.

Till next time stay cool  :smokin

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Title

#3 Post by Brainiac » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:56 am

You know, the title of this topic might lead folks to belive it concerns a certain classic not-so-family-friendly easter egg... :lol

Templar_Kefka
Peasant Status

Re: Title

#4 Post by Templar_Kefka » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:52 am

Brainiac wrote:You know, the title of this topic might lead folks to belive it concerns a certain classic not-so-family-friendly easter egg... :lol
The joys of a VGA remake. To bad you lose paladin points.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#5 Post by Erpy » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:31 am

Meh, it's not that bad. Since the game doesn't really get upgraded in resolution, blocky nude chicks in EGA are still blocky nude chicks in VGA.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Title

#6 Post by Brainiac » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:31 pm

Templar_Kefka wrote:The joys of a VGA remake. To bad you lose paladin points.
I'm not too sure about that; I never had a problem with becoming a Paladin and still using that easter egg.  As I understand, it was supposed to render you unable to be a Paladin but I guess something was off in the code.  The only true "drop" in Paladin Points is for killing Merv the Griffin (originally -10 points, to be -5 points in VGA so that you can still be a Paladin if you do everything else properly).

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#7 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:17 pm

Erpy wrote:Meh, it's not that bad. Since the game doesn't really get upgraded in resolution, blocky nude chicks in EGA are still blocky nude chicks in VGA.

WOOO!  BLOCKY NUDE VGA CHICKS!  WOOO!

Bt

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#8 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:04 pm

Hey, but at least now she has nipples!

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#9 Post by Erpy » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:12 pm

In the original, peeping on Zayisha didn't disqualify you. It was just an easter egg. This got changed in the VGA version though. Not that it matters much to anyone who has figured out how the save/restore function works.

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#10 Post by Paladinlover » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:30 pm

Meh, it's not that bad. Since the game doesn't really get upgraded in resolution, blocky nude chicks in EGA are still blocky nude chicks in VGA.  
Ahh, but there comes the magic of a screenshot with photoshop and microsoft paint!! :rollin  :rollin

Did I ever tell you about the time I... oh, never mind!  :p

Till next time stay cool  :smokin