The QFG2 teaser looks amazing!

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Malicious
Peasant Status

#76 Post by Malicious » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:10 am

I love you all... i'm serious....I've ALWAYS wanted a QFG2 VGA remake, and actually was thinking about it the other day, and today I was searching the internet to try to replace my copies of the QFG series that went missing over the years(sad) and found this place, and I'm about to try your KQ2 remake and I must say I'm VERY impressed with the remakes so far...  Keep up the good work and thank you for remaking a series of games the kids of today wouldnt have a CLUE how to play or beat.... and btw I agree, the streets of shapeir and getting lost were part of the enigma of the game.  I spent so many countless hours beating my brains out lost :D

haradan
Knight Status

#77 Post by haradan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:42 am

Hey, you wanna hear something funny?

I remember I used to play QFG2 back in the beginning of the 90's (once I had already beaten it and was replaying it) and I usually DIDN'T USE THE MAP! I wanted to "live" the action the same way the hero would do it, so I learnt all the way through the maze and I navigated it each single day. I did this several times I played through QFG2.

Boy, was I obsessive or what?  :rolleyes

So even if you keep it exactly as it was, there'll be some whako who'll like it!  :lol

Punky Elfic Bard
Peasant Status

#78 Post by Punky Elfic Bard » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:16 pm

I havn´t been here for a long while. I like to see the trailer for quest ofr glory but can´t find it, where is it 8o

adeyke

#79 Post by adeyke » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:29 pm

It's in the Designer Journals.