Probably just an invitation for insults, but still . . . .

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

haradan
Knight Status

#26 Post by haradan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:31 pm

Anonymous Game Creator 2
I loaded up an old demo the other day from 2004, and I couldn't believe how out-of-date it looked and felt. Suffice to say, I'm very glad we didn't cave and release an inferior build 3 years ago. The result of the extra work that has been put in over these additional years will be well-worth the wait. You'll see.
It would be very interesting to see that demo, just to see the progress you made in 2-3 years. But of course I don't mean now, I mean later, after the real game is released.

As for the updates and stuff, frankly, who cares anymore? You are almost there and true fans know it already, they don't need updates in the main page or something. Jerks will always be jerks, and even if you took the time to send them personal e-mails, they will rant about some other thing ("Why did change the music? I love the original music..." or whatever).

Not that I'm calling Robfaeth a jerk or something, I mean... well, you know who I mean. So ignore them, they are not worth it and you really don't need and don't deserve any of their stupid comments.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#27 Post by Fribbi » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:17 am

Once again I have a questions.

Which games has had the toughest challanges for you all to play?

Wich game character are your own Idol?

What game do you want to see as a movie and why?

And to AGDI which games of yours has being the most challanged game to make for yours fans and why? Is it Quest for Glory 2, King Quest 1 or 2 or Al Emmo or the two secrets games you are making?

Which  game created by AGS are your own favourite game?

If you had never start on those gamemakings what else had you be doing then?

Wich of your games are you most proud of and why?

What other software are you using to create your own game other than AGS?

Ok the handball is on your hand now. ;)

haradan
Knight Status

#28 Post by haradan » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:31 am

I thought QFG2 would be released this year, but if they take the time to answer all of Fribbi's questions, it will be released by 2010 for sure!  :lol

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#29 Post by Fribbi » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:09 pm

Yes I know. Just take your time and answer me then when you are finally ready. There is no need to hurry. This thread are going to stay for a long time on the first page so it will be very hard to ignore this then heheeh. :evil  

And I do also realize I should had put those questions in Cool threads in Off(with you)topic forums because that is the thread which has lasted there in so long time on the first page hehe. :lol  :p

augie1111
Peasant Status

#30 Post by augie1111 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:04 pm

Anonymous Game Creator 2 wrote:However, one thing I can say with 99.9% certainty, barring some freak misfortune from occuring, is that this will definitely be the year of QFG2's release.
Well, this is indeed great news, seems no one locked in on it for some reason. I applaud you for getting into the market with a product and still work on QFG2, that is some dedication to the project that you have. I thank you.

BTW, MS took near 5 years and $10B US to get Vista out the door after scrapping Longhorn half way through. lol Oh, thank you for paying the BW for this, I can't imagine the cost for such great servers. I'm waiting with anticipation and this time, I will not ask for hints, it's more fun figuring it out by oneself, well besides one bashing their heads into a wall. Thanks again all!

rANd0mtHIEf
Peasant Status

#31 Post by rANd0mtHIEf » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:09 am

Plus, Vista's still going to suck, whereas QfG2VGA isn't.

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#32 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:25 am

rANd0mtHIEf wrote:Plus, Vista's still going to suck, whereas QfG2VGA isn't.
Lol! That's the line of the month! Someone should sig that.

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#33 Post by Music Head » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:05 am

What makes you think Vista will suck? I've had a hands on at a few of the betas a while back and the new operatign system seems extremelly promising.

adeyke

#34 Post by adeyke » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:06 am

What makes you think Vista will suck?
DRM