Quest for Glory 2 VGA current status...

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Alanor.
Royal Servant Status

Quest for Glory 2 VGA current status...

#1 Post by Alanor. » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:19 pm

Hey Fobes  :smokin  this is Ameya.s greeting all AGDI board members.

Alanor is actually the name i have used in all the QFG games i have played so far as a fighter ie. QFG 1 (love it), QFG 3 (OK game), QFG 4 (the best of all) and QFG 5 (will start playing it this evening).

Jack for thief character and for wizard character, Gandalf ( heard it somewhere huh!  ;)  atleast i didnt use something like harry potter  :)  )

I registered to ask the ultimate question;

How much complete is QFG 2 VGA  right now. i heard almost a month back that it was 99% complete and in the final stages of game testing or something like that. any estimated release date now, like next month or in fifteen days or tomorrow    :D  :D

Also heard it would be about 70 mb game. hope the download speed and the game itself with all the graphics and everything would be good.

vegitto02
Peasant Status

#2 Post by vegitto02 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Welcome to the board.  Regarding your question, there are plenty of other forum topics that ask and answer your very question.  With all the time and effort the developers have put into it, I am sure the quality will be superb.

rANd0mtHIEf
Peasant Status

#3 Post by rANd0mtHIEf » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:36 pm

I heard almost a month back that it was 99% complete
Better check again, I'm pretty sure it was 6.6% done.

BrianR
Royal Servant Status

#4 Post by BrianR » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:43 pm

They do not know when it will be done....and they still need to do beta testing.  I wouldn't expect a final release for months, but they did say they are pretty sure it will be released this year.  But who knows.

Alanor.
Royal Servant Status

#5 Post by Alanor. » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:15 am

OH! Well,  :(  i guess i got excited for nothing. there's still lots of time before the final release. atleast it probably would be in a year from now.

By the way AGDI only makes remakes or they also involve in making original games too. honestly i would love to see hocus pocus 2 which was never made even though they talked about a sequel in hocus 1.

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#6 Post by Music Head » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:10 pm

Alanor. wrote:By the way AGDI only makes remakes or they also involve in making original games too. honestly i would love to see hocus pocus 2 which was never made even though they talked about a sequel in hocus 1.
They've made an original game (Al Emmo), just under the name Himalaya Studios.

http://www.himalayastudios.com/

I wouldn't mind trying out a Hocus Pocus 2. Although AGDI, as far as i know only have the skills to program adventure games using Adventure Game Studio (http://www.bigbluecup.com/) to make their games. So they'd probably find it difficult to program an arcade game like Hocus Pocus.