Royal Quest Theme

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Broomie
The Enigma

Royal Quest Theme

#1 Post by Broomie » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:09 pm

I bet you thought a topic regarding Royal Quest wouldn't have come up for a long time, well it has. And it's really just a small request, seeing as myself and others pretty much know it's details (well a few of them anyway) so my question is about something I read in your designer journals back in 2001.
AGD1 wrote:Original music is being made for the Royal Quest game by Tom from Quest Studios! He's sent us the theme song for Royal Quest, and it is excellent I must say!
Now, I know you won't ever be releasing any notes about the plot of Royal Quest, nor anything else for that matter but it would be great to hear the theme of the game. I understand if you don't want to share it but as a gesture of... niceness (wow, it is a word) would be possible to ever hear the theme? It'd be cool to hear what would have been the opening of RQ and from what it says, being excellent and all I think it would be a cool treat for the community.

Cool.

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#2 Post by MusicallyInspired » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:23 pm

Actually, I think he DID release it. If you check out the KQ2+ soundtrack page on at Quest Studios there's a bonus track at the bottom where the "orchestra" went against the "conductor" and started playing their own stuff. One of which was a parody of the KQ1 theme. I asked Tom about this a while back but I can't remember what he said about it.

Broomie
The Enigma

#3 Post by Broomie » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:21 pm

Well I listened to it, and it did sound pretty good, but was that the actual theme?

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#4 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:36 pm

Ask Tom.