Brigand Fortress, or camp!!

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

DonQuixote
Royal Servant Status

#51 Post by DonQuixote » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:23 am

Shantzy wrote:This reminds me.. When I was playing the remake of KQ2 my brother, who is 7 years younger than me, burnt a copy and took the game over to his friend's house.
Later he told me that they had barely begun playing until their dad spotted them and demanded to play. Fortunate thing with adventure games is that it's almost as enjoyable to sit on the side and think of solutions.
Love that story  :)

Skyshark
Knight Status

#52 Post by Skyshark » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:25 am

Considering that brigands move about a lot due to a nomadic lifestyle, perhaps it could've been a case where only on a certain day (say, day 12), the camp would appear on a certain screen and you would've had to gather information on where to find it (via a sidequest). It could also be arranged that in every game, it doesn't respawn in the same location, but say 1 in 5 randomly selected areas. It would be good for replay if this was the case.

And depending on the location, there'd be different solutions for any tasks involving entering the camp (based on if it was located next to an oasis, mountain or in the middle of a dune valley).