Question about Katta in the remake.

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

#51 Post by Kurdt » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:05 pm

I'd venture to guess Shapeir was where the humans first settled. Both cities are built around magic fountains. Perhaps at one point the Katta had one and the humans had another and they were mutually exclusive, later coming together and building Raseir.

Shaminar
Peasant Status

#52 Post by Shaminar » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:03 am

Totally off topic. but for those who like the cat people.....Has anyone played the "Elder Scrolls" games?

I have Morrowind and Oblivion (with the expansions) and the Khajitt are a feline race, and they have long tails.

They're fun to play as too.

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#53 Post by Paladinlover » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:24 am

"Emir" is a governor.
Actually, the word Emir is Arabic for Prince. So an Emirate, translated literally into English, is a principality.
Totally off topic. but for those who like the cat people.....Has anyone played the "Elder Scrolls" games?

I have Morrowind and Oblivion (with the expansions) and the Khajitt are a feline race, and they have long tails.

They're fun to play as too.
Not only that, but be sure to download all the mods to make them look even better... the vanilla version of the game would look really pale and boring after you've put on a dozen or so mods. In fact, the game became so much better that it made me a strong proponent for allowing any game that can be modified to have the tools released so that fans can tinker with it and create all sorts of stuff.

Till next time stay cool  :smokin