Quest for Glory V - Heroes Add-On

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Jamy
Peasant Status

#26 Post by Jamy » Tue May 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi Alanor,

There may be updates, especially if there is dialogue that really needs work.

Regarding arrows, I agree a "single arrow" icon would look visually better than a "bag of arrows" icon when aiming.  In the multiplayer demo, there is a "single arrow" icon.  I don't know the complete time of making this cosmetic change or if that time would be better spent focusing on something else.

Regarding improving the dialogue, I couldn't tell if you were really referring to the add-on released about a month ago or the saved games released years ago.  Since some people have confused the two with being the same, I just wanted to make sure.  If you only played the saved games, the add-on updates a lot of the dialogue.  If you already played the add-on, perhaps you can give a few examples of improving the dialogue further.  Thanks. :)

Jonesy
Peasant Status

Re: Quest for Glory V - Heroes Add-On

#27 Post by Jonesy » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:41 pm

I am running QFGV on a machine using Windows Vista, and I can't get get the QuickTime videos to play in the game. Every time I try to play the intro from the menu, I am told to insert the install disc, but when I do, nothing happens. What can I do to fix this problem?

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Quest for Glory V - Heroes Add-On

#28 Post by Brainiac » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:05 am

If anybody knows a means of contact for Jamy and sees this message, drop me a line, please. The QfG speedrunning community has some interest in his overlay program and I wanted to ask about possibly creating some equivalents to the save games within it for a Challenge Mode idea working its way through said community at the moment.