It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Quest for glory 5 question
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:56 am 
Peasant Status

I heard that quest for glory 5 is not a major project by sierra, and I have seen some screenshots of it, to my disappointment its 3D =.="

So the point of this topic is to ask if my worries about crappy 3D graphics ruining gameplay true? Is this as fun as the last 4 installments? Would you recommend this game? Story good? etc.

Thanks in advance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:17 pm 
Royal Servant Status

Different adventure/RPG games comes with different graphics and interfaces. If you can get used to that game and it has a good storyline and gameplay experience you will like the game. QFG 5 is much different in graphics as well as playing interface from the previous QFG 4 and ofcourse QFG 1, 2 & 3. But according to me it still has a very good storyline, music, quests etc. and most importantly it kind of joins the whole QFG series togather. If you are a true QFG games fan and can get used to the new interface (which i had a little trouble at start but started liking later on as i played) you will find QFG 5 as anything from good to excellent ending to a great series. I personally enjoyed it as much as QFG 4 which is incidently the most preferred of the series.