to the development team

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

toothdoctor
Peasant Status

to the development team

#1 Post by toothdoctor » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 am

You guys are amazing. I'm a big fan of the old sierra games and I was astounded by the level of quality of the games you have produced for free over the years. KQ2 remake was a jewel--absolutely jaw-dropping. The nostalgia of the old king's quest series--plus an entirely new game in itself. I look forward to playing through both Al Emmo and your new remake of QFG2. I can only imagine the amount of effort it has taken to see each of these projects through to completion. Fantastic work.

I've been reading through some of the forum and just finished the saga of oughtobe's dedicated "fanship". What a jackass! AGD2, your responses were hilarious and I about fell off my chair laughing! You are a very talented writer and it shows through in ALL of your work.

Another side note--is there a way donate to the development team other than just buying Al Emmo? I understand you aren't allowed to make a profit from your remakes due to legal issues, but I'm sure you could stand to benefit from a few more donations as you transition into more commercial projects...

calebb
Peasant Status

Re: to the development team

#2 Post by calebb » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:51 am

Just buy Al Emmo :) It's really not that expensive, super fun and comes with a free QFG2 poster :)

malekdarshin
Royal Servant Status

Re: to the development team

#3 Post by malekdarshin » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 am

Buy two or three Al Emmos!

A while back someone did that and gifted them to the community in the form of a drawing. I think that would be perfectly acceptable.