QFG2VGA Download

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Kloreep
Knight Status

Re: QFG2VGA Download

#76 Post by Kloreep » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:18 pm

Lady Pyro wrote:
Dee wrote:Rly? Which consoles?
Intellevision, SNES, N64, PS2, Wii and Gamecube.
I also have a VCR hooked in there, which doesn't make me geeker, but it does mean I get to watch the same copy of Jurassic Park I've been watching since I was like, seven.
Intellevision? Wow. I bow to your superior geekdom - though I think I may be a bit disadvantaged by age. ;p

Why's the GC still hooked in? Gameboy Player?

Lady Pyro
Defense Minister Status

#77 Post by Lady Pyro » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:14 am

Kloreep wrote:
Lady Pyro wrote:
Dee wrote:Rly? Which consoles?
Intellevision, SNES, N64, PS2, Wii and Gamecube.
I also have a VCR hooked in there, which doesn't make me geeker, but it does mean I get to watch the same copy of Jurassic Park I've been watching since I was like, seven.
Intellevision? Wow. I bow to your superior geekdom - though I think I may be a bit disadvantaged by age. ;p

Why's the GC still hooked in? Gameboy Player?
Well I inherited the Geekdom and the Intellevision from my Grandfather. He was always on the cutting edge with these things (yeah he got it when it was brand new) and LOVED video games so I had one of those massive controllers in my hand (for those that don't know it looks a TV clicker with a dial at the top) at an extremely young age.
The Gamecube is mostly just a sick sense of loyalty. It's served me well and I figure it deserves to finish up the games that were started on it. I plan to tie up the loose ends then set it aside in a nice neat box with the PS1.
I know right, I'm totally weird :P

PowerSkunk
Peasant Status

#78 Post by PowerSkunk » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:30 am

Nothing wrong with finishing up loose ends. I'm still working on beating Eternal Darkness for the third time or whatever you need to do to get the real ending. Also, used GC games come pretty cheap these days if you're willing to look around...

Lady Pyro
Defense Minister Status

#79 Post by Lady Pyro » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:37 am

PowerSkunk wrote:Nothing wrong with finishing up loose ends. I'm still working on beating Eternal Darkness for the third time or whatever you need to do to get the real ending. Also, used GC games come pretty cheap these days if you're willing to look around...
OH MAN I LOVE THAT GAME!
I have some buddies I play survival horrors with and unfortunately that's one of the few we didn't get to finish before he moved (he owned that game, not me).
It had it's faults but I love when you start to loose it and your limbs fall off or other really random things. We had just gotten into Edward's bit in the mansion when he left.
And went never got to play the second obscure either....

PowerSkunk
Peasant Status

#80 Post by PowerSkunk » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:43 am

Lady Pyro wrote: OH MAN I LOVE THAT GAME!
I have some buddies I play survival horrors with and unfortunately that's one of the few we didn't get to finish before he moved (he owned that game, not me).
It had it's faults but I love when you start to loose it and your limbs fall off or other really random things. We had just gotten into Edward's bit in the mansion when he left.
And went never got to play the second obscure either....
The sanity meter was quite a nice touch. There's nothing like walking into a room full of zombies and the 'cube telling you that your controller isn't plugged in while you get beaten to death. Great game...now if only I could find which memory card has the good saved games on it...

Nobara
Peasant Status

#81 Post by Nobara » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:49 am

OH how I love Eternal Darkness. <3

I'm like you, Lady Pyro, I'll probably never be able to give up my Gamecube. Nintendo sure did a number on me, instilling crazy amounts of brand loyalty when I was a kid. Heh.

oughtobe
Royal Servant Status

#82 Post by oughtobe » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 am

Nobara wrote:OH how I love Eternal Darkness. <3

I'm like you, Lady Pyro, I'll probably never be able to give up my Gamecube. Nintendo sure did a number on me, instilling crazy amounts of brand loyalty when I was a kid. Heh.
sick avatar

Nobara
Peasant Status

#83 Post by Nobara » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:18 am

Nobara wrote:Nintendo sure did a number on me, instilling crazy amounts of brand loyalty when I was a kid.
....So did Sierra, now that I think about it.

And yeah I spent a lot of time a few years ago taking about three million Camelot screenshots and making icons. Woo.

b74life
Royal Servant Status

#84 Post by b74life » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:23 am

IF THIS GAME DOESNT COME OUT IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES I AM BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT

literally i'm going to stick a straw in my own ear (one of those crazy straws that curve around everywhere) and blow into it so hard my brains go flying out my other ear