AGDInteractive - Sierra Adventure Game Remakes Forum
http://www.agdinteractive.com/forum/

QFG2VGA Download
http://www.agdinteractive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12319
Page 3 of 4

Author:  MusicallyInspired [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Here's what I currently have, but not all hooked up at once unfortunately. Need more input switch boxes!

NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, two CoCo 3's, and my computer if that counts. I don't take part in any of that XBox or PSX nonsense. I'm a Nintendo fanboy. But this belongs in the gamer's thread in the OT forum...but of those I have only the CoCo3's and the GameCube aren't hooked up. Everything else is hooked up at once. Including a VCR and DVD player.

Author:  Dee [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Lady Pyro-Where do you live? i want your consoles :P hehe

Author:  MusicallyInspired [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Look under her avatar.

Author:  Dee [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Awwwww, too far away :(

Pay for a ticket for me? :p

only after the release of QFG2.... :D

Author:  Lady Pyro [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Earthsetjake wrote:
Admirable but do to emulators, just a lot of clutter. Sorry if this comes out as pretentious but refer to former "hangover" post :) ... That and I'm deflecting my woman's "advances" to troll which surprises and disturbs even myself...


I don't see how emulators can ever overshadow actually owning it all. Especially since it's a slowly nurtured collection built on years of gaming memories. That and I'm a pack rat who never throws anything out.

MusicallyInspired wrote:
Here's what I currently have, but not all hooked up at once unfortunately. Need more input switch boxes!

NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, two CoCo 3's, and my computer if that counts. I don't take part in any of that XBox or PSX nonsense. I'm a Nintendo fanboy. But this belongs in the gamer's thread in the OT forum...but of those I have only the CoCo3's and the GameCube aren't hooked up. Everything else is hooked up at once. Including a VCR and DVD player.


Nice!
If we're counting everything add a computer, gameboy, Gameboy Advanced SP, Genisis and PS1 to my mix. Also I had year long access to an X-Box and X-Box 360 when I still had a roomate.

Author:  Igor [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Anybody thought of how long the download time will be for this one?
One hour?
Two?

My guess is that I won`t be able to play this today at all....

Author:  techie775 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

As Comic Book Guy would say...

Worst Game Ever.

I now return to trying to beat the weapons master in qfg1 in my quest to make an importable character.

Author:  arganite [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

techie775 wrote:
As Comic Book Guy would say...

Worst Game Ever.

I now return to trying to beat the weapons master in qfg1 in my quest to make an importable character.


Lol. My thief beat him. Try DOSBOX ;).

Author:  hypn [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Igor wrote:
Anybody thought of how long the download time will be for this one?
One hour?
Two?

My guess is that I won`t be able to play this today at all....


Depends how fast your internet is - aim for 100mb :)

Author:  Raa [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Considering how hard all the mirrors might get hit? Maybe hours :P

Nah, i'm sure AGDI sorted that out well beforehand, so we won't have to wait!

What a shame too, i'm about to goto bed, guess i'll wake up to a nice surprise :D

Author:  arganite [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

It is Monday here :D. Can't wait.

Author:  Maxor127 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

I retire my consoles after a while. I keep them out as long as possible, but my space is limited and I know if I ever wanted to play something, I can just hook it up again. I mostly use emulators too for my really retro gaming needs. My Commodore 64 doesn't work, plus my dad sold all of my games without my permission, and all of the floppy disks would've probably deteriorated by now anyways. So I'm pretty big on emulation as well. It's cool that you've managed to build up a collection, though. I missed out on a lot of good games back in the day because I couldn't afford the game or system, so I concentrated on Sierra games. My parents wouldn't even let me have a console until I was 18, and even then they tried to yell at me, but I just laughed and said I'm 18 and it's my money. Before that, me and my brother bought a Sega Genesis and had to hide it like we were hiding porn or a dead body.

Lady Pyro wrote:
Earthsetjake wrote:
Admirable but do to emulators, just a lot of clutter. Sorry if this comes out as pretentious but refer to former "hangover" post :) ... That and I'm deflecting my woman's "advances" to troll which surprises and disturbs even myself...


I don't see how emulators can ever overshadow actually owning it all. Especially since it's a slowly nurtured collection built on years of gaming memories. That and I'm a pack rat who never throws anything out.

MusicallyInspired wrote:
Here's what I currently have, but not all hooked up at once unfortunately. Need more input switch boxes!

NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, two CoCo 3's, and my computer if that counts. I don't take part in any of that XBox or PSX nonsense. I'm a Nintendo fanboy. But this belongs in the gamer's thread in the OT forum...but of those I have only the CoCo3's and the GameCube aren't hooked up. Everything else is hooked up at once. Including a VCR and DVD player.


Nice!
If we're counting everything add a computer, gameboy, Gameboy Advanced SP, Genisis and PS1 to my mix. Also I had year long access to an X-Box and X-Box 360 when I still had a roomate.

Author:  Fribbi [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Darn! I can't wait any longer now. >: I have to get some sleep now. |I But I had to wake up early this sunday morning to watch the final match in olimpic handball game. But I usually sleep very long on sundays. Because it is the only day I am not working.

Unfortunatly for us in Iceland we didn't won the gold medal in hanball this time but we won the silver medal. :rolleyes So congratulation to the French people and of course congratulation to Spain too for winning the bronze medal. :D You sure earned the gold. :cry

I will try to come back later or maybe on monday. >D :p

Why did they who made the olimpic computer game not include handball game in that olimpic computer game wich I bougth for my PS3 console. But I have never see any handball computer wich match NBA Live or FIFA. But I can only find manager handball games wish is totally boring games. I know I have discuss about this before for some time ago. But I still can't beleave it why is so low interesting for computer games makers is on making a really good handball games. The handball games was one of the few sport I watched on. But I couldn't watch all because when they were on live on TV It was night on Iceland and everybody was sleeeping then. I thank god the next olimpic games in the year 2012 will be in London in next time because we in Iceland has almost same clock hour time as London has.

Hmm maybe I can try creating that handball. But it wil take a lots of time to do it. I have not worked on any computer in a long time. But I still remember how to do creata a easy adventure games. But sports game like handball is more difficult to create for a rookie like me hehe.

Author:  Anonymous Game Creator 2 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

^^^ Most off-topic post ever!

Nice one, Fribbi! :rollin

Author:  glyfrahnour [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

how many years have we all waited for this? a few more hours wont kill us. :rollin

Author:  Jack Sawyer [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Hah. Played some video games and.. slept! Yes! I slept! I bet that puts me over alot of other people :P

Author:  MusicallyInspired [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Lady Pyro wrote:
Nice!
If we're counting everything add a computer, gameboy, Gameboy Advanced SP, Genisis and PS1 to my mix. Also I had year long access to an X-Box and X-Box 360 when I still had a roomate.

Ah yes. The Genesis. I forgot about that. I have that as well as a Saturn. And GBA SP and DS.

Author:  BrianR [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Many are probably thinking "what is the hold up?" I think the producers are just loveing this this too much! :rollin

If I have to wait 1 more hour I will never download it. HA take that! :lol

EDIT: I read the update. I take back all that I just said. Thank you all so much for staying up and working.

Author:  Shalkar [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Alright guys. It is 6:10 Eastern standard time here. On the east coast in the states. All I see is a link to the Certificate. Im excited but I do not see the game available here. WHY???? Im soo sad. I hope to play this tonight. This is the best day I could ever have. And its on a SUNDAY LOL :rollin

Author:  Jack Sawyer [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Dude, relax. Sunday is a day of rest. Let the poor people rest. I keep checking in every few hours. It'll show up sooner or later.

Hell, I'm gonna go off and cook for a few hours, :D

Author:  linkin182 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Well it's only 3:19 on the west coast and Eric said they're going by west coast time so just a few more hours.

Author:  Shalkar [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

Sorry guys. I'm just a bit slow lol. Forgive me :smokin

Author:  linkin182 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

It's okay man we're all getting riled up :rollin (and I just realized I've been spelling Eriqs name wrong :o )

Author:  BrianR [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

linkin182 wrote:
Well it's only 3:19 on the west coast and Eric said they're going by west coast time so just a few more hours.


Probably more than a few hours. He said late night pacific. So could be 3:59 A.M. tomorrow for us on the east coast.

Author:  Jack Sawyer [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: QFG2VGA Download

The only thing I regret is not getting my certificate. So there are downsides to not checking in often ;)

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/