New Remakes from Quest for Glory

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Dragon-Fire-X
Peasant Status

New Remakes from Quest for Glory

#1 Post by Dragon-Fire-X » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Greetings to all of you

About 20 Years ago, i played "Quest for Glory". I loved it. I love this Kind of RPG. Also after all this years, i dont stop loving it. And im so sad that i am not a Game Producer, because i have a great idea, but i dont think its going to be real in the future.

My Idea: To make a remake from all Quest for Glorys. In a kind of RPG like the RPGs today (Hope its okay to say one name like "DragonAge"). With many details, difficult Levels, and many many many hours to play, with the grafic up to date, and a deeper story. I think this will be the greatest dream from all quest for glory fans.

This are on my Mind.

Kind Regards.

gamecreator
Knight Status

Re: New Remakes from Quest for Glory

#2 Post by gamecreator » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Curious: what would you take from Quest for Glory? The characters? The story? Areas? Would you still have puzzle solving part of it or more action instead?

Tesla1972
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Tesla1972 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 am

I love this idea! I've been thinking about something like this myself. I'd like to remake QFG4: Shadows of Darkness. John Rhys-Davies was perfect as the narrator..I'm working on 3D modeling right now and I have to say that it's a blast. There are plenty of programs out there that novice artists can use to create these type of games and I personally am interested in a 3D version of shadows of darkness....it would be great to be able to recreate that world in 3D format. Can you imagine the Burgomeister, Dr. Cranium, The Rusalka and the others in 3D? If anyone is interested in giving it a shot, let me know. Of course if we wanted to share it with people, we would have to officially license it, but I have no problems with that. :)

Lambonius83
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Lambonius83 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Tesla1972 wrote:Of course if we wanted to share it with people, we would have to officially license it, but I have no problems with that. :)
So you just have tens of thousands of dollars lying around then?