Are we Dead

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

daventry
Knight Status

Are we Dead

#1 Post by daventry » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Where is everyone, the Moderators, the Administrators, the Posters.

Is Erpy and the Board truly Dead.

I know sort of the last place of air so to speak is The Silver Lining at Phoenix Online where People are waiting on Ep5 and they seem dead too.

Where else do you guys go, is the GOG Forum alive.

adeyke

Re: Are we Dead

#2 Post by adeyke » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm still here.

There just isn't much to talk about, and the forum no longer has the critical mass to keep discussions going.

daventry
Knight Status

#3 Post by daventry » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:35 pm

I still Post KQ Memory Screens, yet im glad to see someone is here :D

Wheres Erpy, and does he and the Infamous Adventures Team still make Games :\

Are you on DeviantArt and at Phoenix Online. :)

How would someone go on about Posting Bugs or wait for an Update for the VGA Games, since thats a Slim chance to None :o

Any idea if we will get a Voice Pack for QFGVGA2 :rollin

I wonder if there will ever be a KQ4VGA and i think a SQQ3VGA :hat

I thought of something when i was Creating my Character in the QFG2VGA Game that i Downloaded from AGDI where you can give the few points to the Skills of Climbing Pickpocket Magic Fighting, depending on the Character you Chose. Would that mean i can now Join that type of Guild aswell to enhance my Gameplay further.

I know in the Elder Scroll Series like Skyrim where you can Join Every Guild and be All that you can be, so did that mean you could do that throughout the QFG Series aswell.

My Walkthroughs had always been Just about the Character i Chose, thus i dont remember if you could join All the Guilds.
http://www.gamesover.com/walkthroughs/Q ... ection.txt

By the way, im making a QFG2VGA Walkthrough, yet i must say it play the Same as the EGA Game where My Walkthrough is fro, so it is Easy so far to Change some things for the VGA Game.

Just curious, would you say the Elder Scroll Series Copied the QFG Series, since QFG Started in 1989 - 1998 where as the First Elder Scroll Game Started in 1994 Did Todd Howard ever talked about QFG or where he got the Insperation from to Make the Elder Scroll Series.

adeyke

#4 Post by adeyke » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 pm

daventry wrote:I still Post KQ Memory Screens, yet im glad to see someone is here :D

Wheres Erpy, and does he and the Infamous Adventures Team still make Games :\
I believe Erpy is working on Mage's Initiation for Himalaya Studios.

IA, under the Infamous Quests label, just released their game, Quest for Infamy.
Are you on DeviantArt and at Phoenix Online. :)
No.
How would someone go on about Posting Bugs or wait for an Update for the VGA Games, since thats a Slim chance to None :o
The forums are still open for posting. There aren't currently any plans for a new version.
Any idea if we will get a Voice Pack for QFGVGA2 :rollin
That won't happen. There's just way too much dialogue.
I wonder if there will ever be a KQ4VGA and i think a SQQ3VGA :hat
There are no plans for AGDI to make those.
I thought of something when i was Creating my Character in the QFG2VGA Game that i Downloaded from AGDI where you can give the few points to the Skills of Climbing Pickpocket Magic Fighting, depending on the Character you Chose. Would that mean i can now Join that type of Guild aswell to enhance my Gameplay further.
Some content is available to anyone who has the required skills. Some content is only available to those of the right profession.
I know in the Elder Scroll Series like Skyrim where you can Join Every Guild and be All that you can be, so did that mean you could do that throughout the QFG Series aswell.
No. There are things that only actual Wizards can do, etc.
My Walkthroughs had always been Just about the Character i Chose, thus i dont remember if you could join All the Guilds.
http://www.gamesover.com/walkthroughs/Q ... ection.txt

By the way, im making a QFG2VGA Walkthrough, yet i must say it play the Same as the EGA Game where My Walkthrough is fro, so it is Easy so far to Change some things for the VGA Game.

Just curious, would you say the Elder Scroll Series Copied the QFG Series, since QFG Started in 1989 - 1998 where as the First Elder Scroll Game Started in 1994 Did Todd Howard ever talked about QFG or where he got the Insperation from to Make the Elder Scroll Series.
QfG itself had many influences from existing RPGs. It would seem more likely that the Elder Scrolls games had the same influences than that QfG directly influence the Elder Scrolls games.

daventry
Knight Status

#5 Post by daventry » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:45 am

daventry wrote:I thought of something when i was Creating my Character in the QFG2VGA Game that i Downloaded from AGDI where you can give the few points to the Skills of Climbing Pickpocket Magic Fighting, depending on the Character you Chose. Would that mean i can now Join that type of Guild aswell to enhance my Gameplay further.
adeyke wrote:Some content is available to anyone who has the required skills. Some content is only available to those of the right profession.
daventry wrote:I know in the Elder Scroll Series like Skyrim where you can Join Every Guild and be All that you can be, so did that mean you could do that throughout the QFG Series aswell.
adeyke wrote:No. There are things that only actual Wizards can do, etc.
So basically if i set my Fighter Character throughout the QFG Series with a bit of Thieving and Magic Skill, he will have it, but he Cant be a Thief and Wizard while Joining their Guilds where as the Elder Scroll Series throws everything in your face witch Kills the Immersion of Re-playability.