Why don't you show more screenshots from QFG2VGA?

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

JLM5
Royal Servant Status

Why don't you show more screenshots from QFG2VGA?

#1 Post by JLM5 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:02 am

I suppose you have already drawn almost all of the backgrounds in QFG2 VGA. I know and believe (like probably everybody else here) that the backgrounds will be very, very good. :)

So why don't you show us more of them? There are only 3 backgrounds in QFG2 VGA -page and they have been there a very long time. You know that people would be really curious to see more of them, and QFG2 still includes tens of backgrounds.

Almost everyone here who has an own game project has either shown many backgrounds here (like me) or put a lot of backgrounds to the game's web-site (for example Blackthorne519 about "Quest for Infamy").

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:10 am

Did you check out the news archive? There's two more in there.

Broomie
The Enigma

#3 Post by Broomie » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:29 am

When Door of Destiny is up you'll see more screenshots. There are about 9 shots I've found around the web. Most of them are very old though, the Hero is wearing his concept clothing, (QFG3 costume).

Still very good quality though. Now it's the holidays I shall begin work on it again. Hurrah.

Relight
Archival Expert

#4 Post by Relight » Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:10 pm

Almost every location in QFG2 is a major location... there aren't any "filler" backgrounds - except for the desert and the alleyways, if you count those as backgrounds. So it's hard to release screenshots. That said, more screenshots are coming. You just have to wait a little bit more!

ThreeHeadedMonkey
Knight Status

Re:

#5 Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:42 pm

If we wait a little bit more, it's newyear already!

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#6 Post by Fribbi » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:19 pm

Have you decided your new logo on those game?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#7 Post by Swift » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:45 pm

Interesting design, Fribbi.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Why don't you show more screenshots from QFG2VGA?

#8 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:47 pm

JLM5 wrote:So why don't you show us more of them?
Well, everytime they have released a new screenshot, a whole bunch of people start nitpicking the pic so hard, it's not hard to see why they don't like to show them sometimes! (I remember the Uhura battle scene debacle, specifically.)
JLM5 wrote:.....or put a lot of backgrounds to the game's web-site (for example Blackthorne519 about "Quest for Infamy").
Well, our team has put up lots of screenshots because we are a new team, with an unestablished name and we want to show that we are serious about the progression and creation of our game. AGDI/Tierra has been established for three years, which in the traveled circles of retro-on-line gaming gives them automatic credbility.

Bt

The Knight
King of Men

#9 Post by The Knight » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:03 pm

AGDI/Tierra has been established for three years, which in the traveled circles of retro-on-line gaming gives them automatic credbility
Unless it's about speech packs. :p