A suggestion too late

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Paladinlover
Knight Status

A suggestion too late

#1 Post by Paladinlover » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:04 am

Given the impending release of the beta version of QFG 2 in about a month or two (at least, I hope), and the fact that I just gave up looking for suggestions to give, I just thought of a certain inconsistancy in the original QFG 2 that migbt need patching up.

Everyone knows that Issur, the weaponsmith of Shapeir, is rude, arrogent and generally an unfriendly person. So what's the problem? When you join the EOF as a fighter, you would think that he would at least show you a bit of respect after entering what he considers the toughest gang of fighters in the world.

I know this is too late, but there you have it! One little thing that could have given that part of QFG 2 a little more life.

Till next time stay cool 8)

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#2 Post by Gronagor » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:06 am

Heh. I always considered it to be his personallity. If he was less rude, he would probably feel less tough.

Radiant
Knight Status

#3 Post by Radiant » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:34 am

Besides, if you're now a Brother Saurus, he has every reason to pick on you once more.

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#4 Post by Paladinlover » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:43 am

But what happens if you decide to be Brother Scorpion? I think that would probably earn his respect... at least a little bit, anyway. :)

Till next time stay cool 8)