Knight...Are you there?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

Re: ...Whatever.

#51 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:03 am

The Knight wrote:
Brainiac wrote:I hereby proclaim that Ohio State football is superior to Michigan football in every way.
...Whatever.
I'm not in agreement with that statement.
Welcome back T-Knight!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear from you again!

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#52 Post by VampD3 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:43 am

Welcome back!!!!! Been too long. Are you staying?

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#53 Post by Vildern » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:32 am

Welcome back, old friend :)

Stick around, as QFG2VGA should be released soon.

Broomie
The Enigma

#54 Post by Broomie » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:04 pm

Well, if I've known T-Knight recently then that was just an out of blue comment and he's off again. Which is quite sad really because he's one of the guys that made Tierra's forums interesting. (I call it Tierra because it was Tierra, not AGDI)

Sadly, months and years went by, regulars left, not a word nor a reason. It's amazing though, if this were any other forum and regulars left, not many people would care. This is the AGDI forum, people have grown to know and respect each other, and when people wonder off their absense is noticed and curiosity arises to where that person went. Why? Not because he had 3000 posts and he needs to keep the forums alive, because he's one of the regulars whom everyone knew near the beginning. He wasn't mean at all, nor  agressive, didn't take liberty of anyone's mistakes. He was a friendly, man-to-man guy whom everyone had become friends with.

After reading his comment, I sensed a hint that he was only commenting on Brainiac's post. Then he'd leave again, since the tone of his voice has been the same ever since I've been speaking to him on MSN.

If he can prove me wrong that would be great, that would be fantastic even. I really enjoyed his company and still do so it would be nice for him to return and take part in discussions again.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Hmmmmm

#55 Post by FatherGhostface » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:16 pm

There's something different about Knight...have you lost weight!? HI!!!! How ya been?

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Knight...Are you there?

#56 Post by Brainiac » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:07 pm

<finally completes the ancient necromantic ritual>

All right, I know, three years is a bit excessive, but hear me out all - I have good reasons for this.

If any of you checked the forum birthdays, you would have seen that today is The Knight's 21st birthday. Kind of a big deal here in the States, so if he happens to wander over, I'd like him to know I wish him a happy drinking day. :p Secondly, anyone who ever still chats with him in any way really should make sure he knows that QfG2 is out the day after his 21st. And finally, I'm heading to the OSU vs. Michigan game this year and I wondered if he'd be doing the same. It'd be fun to joke around with him at The Horseshoe.

So there, a three-year-old thread revived simply to get the attention of The Knight, our much-beloved long-lost mega-poster. Hope to see you around, buddy - and enjoy QfG2 for your birthday (almost)!

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

Re:

#57 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Vildern wrote:Welcome back, old friend :)

Stick around, as QFG2VGA should be released soon.
AHAHAHAHAHAH!! :rollin

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Knight...Are you there?

#58 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Well.... better late than never.

T-Knight.... I hope you're well.

Bt