Out from Boneville

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Broomie
The Enigma

Out from Boneville

#1 Post by Broomie » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:46 pm

Well hopefully people should know about Telltale Games. If not, it was founded by former members of Lucasarts shortly after Sam & Max 2 was cancelled.

Anyway, again people should know that they've taken the challenge to make Sam & Max 2 once again after their liscense was given to them.

However, does anyone actually know that they released their first adventure game the exact same day that was announced? I haven't heard alot of people talking about it, and I've been very excited about this game ever since they announced.

I downloaded my demo copy and was amazed how good it was! It won't win best adventure game ever but it sure was a nice game.

Yet when there's a commercial game, usually there's money involved. Although I really think you should give this game a try, buying it for only $20 will really help Telltale develop Sam & Max not quicker but even better than ever. So just pop over to Tell Tale Games and if you have some dosh just give it a go and not only are you helping TT but you're helping yourself. It's a great game, give it a go. :)

If you don't like it, hey don't shoot the messenger. I just want this group to get big (not LEC big, but nice big) and bring the adventure genre back on it's feet like it was nearly 2 decades ago.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#2 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:59 pm

I've been watching Bone for awhile. I'll definietly check out this demo.

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#3 Post by Alias » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:41 pm

I played the demo, the graphics could of been much better, IMHO. But a nice game.