Good day!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

jayjech
Peasant Status

Good day!

#1 Post by jayjech » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:02 am

Hey guys,

I haven't given a proper introduction.  I'm Jay Jech, 20 years old, and my first adventure game was King's Quest I in 1992.  I got the collection for a birthday present.  That was the start of my fandom.

I didn't stumble upon QFG until the late 90's, but it's by far my favourite adventure game series.  I found AGDI in 2002 and pretty much died when I played their KQ remakes - nice job guys!!!   :D

Of course, when I found out that they were developing QFG2VGA, I made a mess in my pants.  Since then, I've fallen in and out of remembering, and every time I take a couple month break I rush excitedly back to see if it was maybe finished in my absence!  Man, this one's gonna be good, guys... you can tell by how much love and effort they're putting into it  ;)

Just found the forums yesterday, pretty excited about 'em.  Nice to see such a pleasant community.  Anyway, that's me, nice to meet all of ya.

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#2 Post by Gronagor » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:33 am

Welcome jayjech! :)

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#3 Post by Angelus3K » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:17 am

Welcome to the forum!

Always nice to see new members about  :)

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#4 Post by Vildern » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:13 pm

Welcome :)

Enjoy your staying!