My triple topic tread

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

My triple topic tread

#1 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:32 am

Sorry about this I hope this isn't against the rules I just feel a bit lazy and depressed this morning but this thread has 3 topics.

1. Wasn't there supposed to be another web site making a King's Quest 4 VGA I could have sworn there was a thread somewhere in off topic about it. EDIT:found thread man it's an old one no wonder I couldn't find it but the site is gone is there another site.

2. What's going to happen to these forums now that y'all are done making remakes I'd hate for it to disappear cause we've had so much fun posting here for so long.

3. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this but of all my personality flaws which ones should I work on the most and how do y'all think I should go about it. Oh and please no one say religion cause well it gets too nasty and goes no where not that I think it's a flaw but if anyone post about that besides what I already put I'll ask this thread be LOCKED. But everything else is open for discussion and don't worry my feelings don't get hurt too easily. :)

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: My triple topic tread

#2 Post by Erpy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:11 am

This forum will remain around for a while, since there's still some loose threads we're busy tying up.

As for personality flaws...I'm not a shrink, nor do I know you well enough. I personally think the only person who can and should decide what or who you should aspire to be is you.

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#3 Post by Gronagor » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:02 am

Well. Sounds like you have depression for sure.
Rather have that treated than looking for something to be fixed. You are who are.

Remember, depression isn't a 'state of mind' as some people would tell you. It is a serious illness... one that can't be cured, but controlled.
In other words, if you have had depression once, it is always close at hand. Not gonna go into the physiology explanation, but you get the
idea. Unfortunately the majority of people today suffers from it.

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#4 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:17 am

Thanks guys don't worry to much though cause I am seeing a psychiatrists about my depression and I'm taking medication for it (I think I missed yesterdays dose. probably why I made this thread. sorry! :lol ) I just get like this sometimes! I was picked on in school a lot and some times when I get in heated arguments I get worried that people might not be as friendly because I have self esteem problems due to being made fun of like me and my best friend if he was here he could tell y'all how much of a pain I can be! :lol But it's nice to be in a place that accepts people for who they are like these forums.

As far as KQ4 VGA I suppose no one knows what happened to the guys that were working on it huh? Too bad I was looking forward to it too as I guess Y'all were also!

And I was looking at IA Forums after I made this thread believe it or not I have a forum account there as do so many of y'all but I haven't used mine go fig. :rollin

Schloss Ritter
Knight Status

#5 Post by Schloss Ritter » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:07 pm

KQ4VGA seems to be one of those projects that keeps getting started and abandoned by a different group every couple of years. That's one I'd like to work on myself, as a programmer or maybe director (I'm good at handling organized chaos)...

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#6 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:18 am

Thanks I was kind of wondering that. Being I tried to yahoo it and couldn't find anything. Too bad this sites done making remakes cause if AGDI says they are going to make some thing they make it. Unlike some sites and even me of which I don't have a site and don't plan to. But some people seem to take limited amounts of people or in my case one and try to do four to five projects. Me? I'm doing Gothic Girl Mary. A couple of fight games once I figure out how to script the moves and another game I'm keeping top secret and Live a life and play video games so I don't think I'll get anything done within the next 10 years but AGDI sticks to one project makes a masterpiece and thats that. Man you guys know how to make a grown man cry. :cry but seriously once everything is said and done hey I'll miss you guys but most of y'all post on IA so anyways I'll just start posting there. Thanks for a few good years of my life y'all have made me :D almost every time I've posted. Man I'm talkin like this is the end but still I guess it will be another two maybe three years hopefully more of forum fun.