Vivendi releases LSLVII for cell phone

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

Vivendi releases LSLVII for cell phone

#1 Post by DrJones » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:14 pm

Hi, guys!

I've played your games recently and they were wonderful! Good job you did, now I want to replay again all these Adventure Games I had on my room. Some of them are Roberta William's Antologhy and Quest for Glory, which I will soon replay. I'm relieved I found this page so late and which QFGII so close to beta stage. That's less wait I'll have to endure. :)

At first, I wasn't going to register just to post one or two bugs that I found on the games, and because I felt bad that I enjoyed your games but couldn't support you in any way. :(

But after having read every one of your designer's journals last night, I found something that you might really enjoy!! It seems that your idea of releasing adventure games on cell phones did really catch, and Vivendi has done a Leisure Suit Larry VII: Love for Sail for Nokia Cell Phones. Congratulations!!!

Here is a link to a youtube video of the game. Enjoy! ;)

I hope this isn't old news for you, I didn't found it on a forum search.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#2 Post by Angelus3K » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:49 pm

Welcome to the forums!

Shame its not the original Larry 7 but still better than nothing!

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#3 Post by Gronagor » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:00 am

Hey DrJ.

Hehe. Interesting. :)  Poor larry. Just as he gets to see girls in hi-res they force him back to pixelated gals.