It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ankh:Heart of Osiris sucks.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:10 pm 
The Icelandic Guest

I bougth this game when I had birthday and this game really sucks because of those many errors I have got from that game. It always freeze on some places wherever I go. I have only found french and german patches but no English patches. My game is english version so I haven't found any english patches for this game. I went on their forum and they said they are working on the english patch. But this error seems to be some graphics and Window Vista problem. :cry  BTW I am on the last chapter in that game. I will be so happy when I will finally finish that game because I don't want to play it again. That game is really giving me a headace.

Well I hope this story will warn you if you are ever going to buy this game. The game is good but like I said it sucks because of those errors. I don't know how many times I have restarted the game. Somehow I manage to get through this error after many tries. And I'm getting so tired of it. >:

Anyway! If you are still waiting for Quest for Glory 2 VGA I suggest you should buy Elder scroll IV:Oblivion. That game really remind me on that game and I am hooked on that game right now. :D

That's all I need to say and I wish you all a very very Christmas hollydays! :D  ;)