My new delima

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

My new delima

#1 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:46 am

I don't know what to do FF IV gets released on DS next month but also Soul calibur IV SE on PS3 gets released of which I wont have my PS3 till next year but still SE comes with a T shirt tournament bracket card and metal case and I believe an art book too but not sure but I've been waiting on FF IV like forever but then again I have the same game on PS1 and GBA only in 2D and minus one summon what shall I do this time

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#2 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Get FFIV.  And learn to spell Dilemma. DeLima is a brand of coffee.

Bt

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#3 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:06 am

Well I've got an even worse DILEMMA now I just found out Dirge of Cerberus  is out of print so I need to take a chance at getting one new off Ebay but I have to choose between FF IV and Dirge of Cerberus of which if I get Dirge of Cerberus I can get FF Unlimited phase 2 while I'm at it so now I really don't know what to do. Oh well I've been up all night so I better go drink some De Lima so I'll have the energy to mow my lawn. MMMM coffee

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#4 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:44 am

I'm in a simmilar situation, I really want the MGS4 Bundle for the PS3 (last release with backwards compatibility) but at the same time it would be all the cash I have and a few starwars toys. Also don't get Dirge of Cerberus, it's out of print for a reason. Hint: Starts with "S" and rhymes with yuck.

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#5 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:51 am

Well I've decided to get both since my brother is buying me Dirge Of Cerberus of which I do want so I'll have the whole FF VII saga of which I already have FF VII  and Advent Children and some time later I'll get Crisis Core. Oh and by the way I liked Mystic Quest on SNES but hated Tactics Advanced but plan to get A2 despite that because I heard that A2 has a less brutal law system so I'll decide whether I like it or not. But I like most games anyways so I don't know by the way I know it's not an RPG.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#6 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 pm

You know the original tactics was way way more fun than Tactics advanced. If you're getting/have a PSP for Crisis Core you may as well just get the remade original tactics for PSP, I'm considering picking it up myself when the price is lower.