Manhunter 3: London coming soon

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

manhunterfan
Peasant Status

Manhunter 3: London coming soon

#1 Post by manhunterfan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 pm

So I found some interesting things out recently about the future of the Manhunter series. I emailed the one Murray, Mike, and asked about the future of the series and he said that they are currently indeed working on a Manhunter London game and trying to get a demo polished enough to pitch at a company to make the game. And the guy who runs the talkspot Manhunter shrine thing also openly admitted to a new game being made and in fact was in contact with them about it. He said the game won't be called "London" necessarily because its been 20 years and they want to bring in new players. You will play the first half of the game as a brand new manhunter and then halfway thru pick up and play as the manhunter from the first two games as he was in pursuit of Phil at the end of the second game. Cool idea if you ask me, bringing in new players and then coming full circle in the second half of the game.

Anyone else have any news to share about it?

Senor Matt
Knight Status

Re: Manhunter 3: London coming soon

#2 Post by Senor Matt » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:21 pm

If this is true that would be totally awesome. First they resurrect Fallout and now this?

oxygen1234
Peasant Status

#3 Post by oxygen1234 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:29 am

Neat. I always that that the manhunter world was an interesting one.

Iceberg
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Iceberg » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:45 am

Nothing has been confirmed...if or when there is anything new to report, I am sure it will be posted on Evryware's official website.