What's up with posting images????

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

What's up with posting images????

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:32 pm

................o_O

Okay, I've been gone for a while but OMG, I updated my profile with a new avatar and I've even added images (the old fashioned way, NOT that file upload way, I don't like that) and they don't show up. It just says "User Avatar" or "Image" where I wanted. Not fair. Can anyone be so kind as to fill me in??? :|

Muadeeb
Royal Servant Status

Re: What's up with posting images????

#2 Post by Muadeeb » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:38 pm

You'll have to post your avatar somewhere else on the web, and tell the board where to pull it from. Say your avatar is at http://www.agdimirror.com/blargity/GhostFace.jpg; In the control panel, enter that into the Link off-site entry and hit submit. The other thing you can do is go to that address directly with your browser to verify that the image is good, and the site will allow you to 'hot-link'

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

#3 Post by FatherGhostface » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:17 am

You see, I did post a link. I uploaded the image from ImageShack and posted the link and it still won't show. :(

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#4 Post by navynuke04 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:18 am

Check your link again. I don't think it is correct. If all else fails, try uploading it again.