I'm on You Tube

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

I'm on You Tube

#1 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:47 am

Well I've made 3 videos so far and working on a fourth but have been unsuccessful so far at what I'm trying to do next check out my videos and tell me what you think.

Just go to You Tube and search seraphimdreamer777 and it should show my videos

2dgamers
Peasant Status

Re: I'm on You Tube

#2 Post by 2dgamers » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:07 am

If you want to be famous on Youtube you need to have a song and dance routine. (Chugging bottled water, scaring your cat, and viewing UFOs just won't cut it.)

Add a little more creativity to your videos and possibly better quality too, (they are highly compressed which make them painful to watch.)

SoundFX would be nice too...

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

#3 Post by FatherGhostface » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 pm

2dgamers wrote:If you want to be famous on Youtube you need to have a song and dance routine. (Chugging bottled water, scaring your cat, and viewing UFOs just won't cut it.)

Add a little more creativity to your videos and possibly better quality too, (they are highly compressed which make them painful to watch.)

SoundFX would be nice too...

Well that OR you can just post a rant about some current controversial event in our world today that would piss people off or make them laugh at you. It worked for Chris Crocker and that one Born-Again Christian guy whose named I can't remember at the moment....

Lady Pyro
Defense Minister Status

#4 Post by Lady Pyro » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:00 am

Why would anyone want to be Youtube famous anyway? Being a meme is like being caught in public with your pants down. People might remember you, but not in the way you'd want them too.
I didn't watch your videos, I'm sure they're fine, I just don't understand why people do these things.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#5 Post by Angelus3K » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:00 am

I'm on YouTube too!!

But its only Street Fighte HD Remix online matches I recorded lol.

Check it out if your into that kinda thing www.youtube.com/Angelus3K