Question about a KQ6 Easter Egg....

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Question about a KQ6 Easter Egg....

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 am

...if you don't mind. It has me very curious.....

I read somewhere that if you don't give Sing Sing the ring to give it to Cassima, something happens at the wedding. Can someone tell me what does happen? I'd really like to know, KQ6 isn't working on the computer anymore so I simply cannot find out for myself......O.o

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

Re: Question about a KQ6 Easter Egg....

#2 Post by Angelus3K » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 am

I can't quite remember (its been awhile) but I don't think it was an easter egg but there were several different endings depending on your actions in the game.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#3 Post by Brainiac » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:35 pm

If Alexander keeps the ring, he states that he has it and places it on Cassima's hand.

However, if he left it at the pawn shop, he blushes and admits as much, rather embarassed and making apologies. Saladin grunts and says, "Well...I guess we'll skip the ring."

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

#4 Post by DrJones » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 pm

The Ending on King's Quest 6 is like the one from Quest for Glory II, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, or the trial of Chrono Trigger. It depends on your past actions.