BrandonBlume.com Launched

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

BrandonBlume.com Launched

#1 Post by MusicallyInspired » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm

I've got a working website finally again at BrandonBlume.com. I've recently finished a rough working site that has the bare basics. I'm trying to keep the design as simple as possible and not too intimidating. Right now there's only one page but I plan to have as many as are in the navigation bar at the top there. So far there is a link to an email where people can hire me (getmusic*AT*brandonblume.com) and a (currently) short playlist of various musical pieces I've made for myself and others.

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the look and feel of the website itself and if anybody has any suggestions or criticism about it. I plan to have some sort of logo banner graphic at the top but that'll come later.

BrandonBlume.com

Lady Pyro
Defense Minister Status

Re: BrandonBlume.com Launched

#2 Post by Lady Pyro » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 am

I love the look of your music player on the site, I think that's pretty slick. The colour scheme doesn't do much for me, but that's just a personal opinion over anything else.

MusicallyInspired

#3 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm going to be doing a bit of a design overhaul. I've gotten some feedback from some other forums. I'll be changing the colour scheme and adding a banner graphic at the top when I get the time.

MusicallyInspired

#4 Post by MusicallyInspired » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Let's have another go.

Made quite a few changes. It still has an all-blue hue but I'm trying to figure out what a better colour scheme would be. The banner is also something I created. I don't consider it finished. I just sort of went a little crazy with it. Upon reflection it doesn't really resemble anything to do with music so it'll probably be changed. Any suggestions are welcome.