Deal Over at Telltale

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

Deal Over at Telltale

#1 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:29 pm

I know a lot of people here already own most things Telltale but in case you missed out on the Homestar Runner Tie in "Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People" it is 19.95 for a limited time and to make it even sweeter you can get the Collectors' DVD for the same price. Like all Telltale games you can download and play it while it's in the mail to you. I already had the first episode from the Monkey Island Pre-order deal but at this price the rest of the season was a steal. I've played through Episode 2 and it was one of the better adventure games I played in a long time. Even if you're not a Homestar Fan it's pretty easy to pick up on and feel like a part of it. They've held off on the inside jokes and just left the meat in and the design is by Mark Darin who became the lead designer on Tales of Monkey Island. Here's the link for the telltale deal and pick up Tales of Monkey Island if you haven't already while you're there.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Deal Over at Telltale

#2 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

I have the game for my Wii and it's fun as all hell.

Bt