Online Community Philosophy (Split Thread)

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

Re: Online Community Philosophy (Split Thread)

#51 Post by Klytos » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:36 am

As the co-chief honcho at IA it falls to me to end this rubbish. This is the last post I'm making in this thread, because I just want to go back to making my games and not worrying about all this bullshit. I had a whole post written where I defended IA, made all my points and basically was pretty damn awesome. But who cares? I just want to end this.

What differences we have as teams is over-shadowed immensely by what we have in common. Let's dwell on the things in common and push aside those things that divide. IA is a great team of people, and a great community, and I for one wouldn't change a darn thing about it.

Infamous Adventures has done and will continue to promote anything worthwhile, this includes AGDI's games, A Tale of Two Kingdoms, TSL and other games that are part of what we're about.

~ Shawn (aka Klytos)
"IA: Land of the strangely diverse and openly opinionated."

cez
Peasant Status

#52 Post by cez » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 am

*fully agrees*

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#53 Post by Erpy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 am

Looks like whatever needed to be said has been said, so I'm gonna lock this thread.