Do you think this could be a record?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Renodox
Defense Minister Status

Do you think this could be a record?

#1 Post by Renodox » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

I am MrWhitman of YouTube. I am the one who does most of the Ways To Die/Lose vidoes on YouTube. Anyway, I was thinking: do you think I could hold the World Record for the most ways to lose in games that has been recorded and published for public viewing? If so, do you think I should try to apply for it? I doubt it will be in the book (only about 5% of all world record holders are in the book) but I would be part of the elite group of World Record holders (although it's pointed out I'd be recognized as "The Biggest LOSER In The World" :lol ).

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

Re: Do you think this could be a record?

#2 Post by DrJones » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:42 am

Heh, you may try but I don't think the World Guiness of records will go to your house to see you losing at yet another game. Also, I think the vietnamese old woman who failed the theory portion of the drive test over five hundred of times will beat you as world's biggest loser.

Renodox
Defense Minister Status

Re: Do you think this could be a record?

#3 Post by Renodox » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 am

I don't think the World Guiness of records will go to your house to see you losing at yet another game.
That wouldn't be necessary. They would want to see that I still have all the deaths still collected on my computer, which I do. I think it would be great to be a World Record holder though.