More news from the Cole's on possible QFG or similar Kickstr

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

Re: More news from the Cole's on possible QFG or similar Kic

#26 Post by DrJones » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Cheers to them! I miss having money and time, so I couldn't support them this time. :cry

I haven't played Sierra games in a while. I still have to finish all the paths in all the QFG games I won in the ADGI contest, but I think Chris would prefer if I finished the Mage's animations instead. :lol

Chief
Knight Status

#27 Post by Chief » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:24 am

DrJones, it is not too late! They now have a paypal option and you can get some rewards as well. You should gather some money and support them, they could still use as much as possible and to get to stretch goals as well :)

http://www.hero-u.net/get-hero-u.html#storetop
DrJones wrote:Cheers to them! I miss having money and time, so I couldn't support them this time. :cry

I haven't played Sierra games in a while. I still have to finish all the paths in all the QFG games I won in the ADGI contest, but I think Chris would prefer if I finished the Mage's animations instead. :lol

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

#28 Post by DrJones » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Hey! Good to know! I have lost my bank account due to bank bankrupcy, but as soon as I get a new one, I'll try to support them through paypal. :D

Chief
Knight Status

#29 Post by Chief » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm

wow, that sucks!! well, I hope that you can contribute even in your financial hardship.

The newest update was very interesting - looks like they are improving the graphical style. Can't wait to see more samples of what the art will look like now!