Gog has a LOT of old Sierra games on sale

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Chief
Knight Status

Gog has a LOT of old Sierra games on sale

#1 Post by Chief » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:55 am

right now.. just for a little while.

You can get the entire pack for about 20 bucks!

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

Re: Gog has a LOT of old Sierra games on sale

#2 Post by DrJones » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:39 pm

That end of the world promotions are quite tasty. I would pick the sierra pack, the deponia one, the ultima one, and the blackwell one, too, but all those packs combined would be a lot of money even with that crazy discount. As I already have most of the Sierra packs, I would probably settle for the pack with Gemini Rue and Stacking, because I like those games. Too bad the promotion ends tomorrow, as I don't have yet a credit card, bummer!

Chief
Knight Status

#3 Post by Chief » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:26 pm

perhaps you could have a friend/family get it for you and pay them back?

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

#4 Post by DrJones » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 am

That was a good advice, and it worked! Well, kinda. It looks like Paypal has my email account linked to another person and I couldn't use it. Bummer! I told them to remove that account but they said they couldn't do it unless I could prove I'm that person! A really stupid problem that only became serious because I was on a countdown. :\

In any case, Chris was a truly fantastic person and sort of fixed the problem for me. Now I have a lot of Wadjet Eye and Ultima games to play one of these years. Neat!! :D