Gabriel Knight: New Orleans Sights

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Fender178
Knight Status

Re: .

#51 Post by Fender178 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:13 am

I just got my Gabriel Knight 1&2 games and the soundtrack today. Which I will hope to play some time tonight or this week. <p></p><i></i>

Snarky
Royal Servant Status

#52 Post by Snarky » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:56 pm

I hope some of you enjoyed the pics from New Orleans. If you did, there's a favor you can do one of the great locals I met there. Go to http://www.whereyat.net, click on the banner on the left and vote for Tiffany Wallace at the House of Blues as the best bartender in town. She really is the best, and her friendliness made my visit as great as it was.

Sorry for spamming, but it's tangentially related to this thread and she genuinely deserves to win.

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

#53 Post by Kurdt » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:53 pm

That's really funny you choose to ressurrect this thread at this particular time as I'm putting the finishing touches on a Gabriel Knight project I've been working on for awhile. All I have to do is find the guy that was supposed to be my partner on this and get him to do his part, and a new medium should present itself soon!