|AGDInteractive - Sierra Adventure Game Remakes Forum
|AGDI Forum Rules. Please read before posting.
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Erpy [ Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:11 am ]|
|Post subject:||AGDI Forum Rules. Please read before posting.|
--This Post will be updated from time to time. Please re-check it occasionally for amendments.
Welcome to the AGDI games forums! Please read through the following list of rules and guidelines BEFORE posting, as they explain some important information pertaining to what may and may not be posted on these boards.
1) If you have a general question, please check the FAQs to see if your query has already been covered.
The FAQ pages can be found at the following links:
AGDI General FAQ
King's Quest 1 Remake FAQ
King's Quest 2 Remake FAQ
King's Quest 3 Redux FAQ
Quest for Glory 2 Remake FAQ
Questions that have already been covered in the FAQs are less likely to receive a reply from the development team when posted in the forums.
Also, please spend some time searching through the forums before you post, to see if your question has already been asked and answered by someone else. This actually has an advantage for you, because it means you may not have to even wait for someone's reply!
2) NO flaming whatsoever. Any person who blatantly flames another individual or individual's work for any reason will have their account permanently removed from the AGDI forums, and their IP number or email address will be banned.
3) Please do not post links to Pirated Software or abandonware sites. While AGDI does remake old games, the majority of work in these games is produced through our own effort. We believe that there's a difference between bringing classic games back into the spotlight by spending our own time and effort remaking them, and simply passing the original product around free of charge, which belongs to another company. It's a fine line, but a very important one, with quite a big difference. We'd like to avoid AGD Interactive being associated with Piracy or abandonware, and instead be recognized for our goal of restoring the classics so that new generations of gamers can play them on modern computers. For this reason, any links to abandonware sites or Piracy will be deleted. Likewise, please do not post requests for pirated software or abandonware links or copy protection codes, as they will also be removed.
4) Please do not post blatantly offensive content, pornography, racism, shock material, or anything else of this nature, for obvious reasons. Any such content or links to such content or sites that host them will be removed.
5) Please ensure that your posts remain on-topic. It takes quite a while to go through each forum, answering posts each day, as well as replying to emails. So we'd appreciate it if everyone could help us out on this one.
Also, make sure you post your threads in the correct forums. There are seven forums that are accessible to you:
This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects. Please don't post polls in this forum, but rather in the dedicated Polls forum instead. Note: Official AGDI polls *will* appear in the general forum.
King's Quest I Remake forum
This forum is for discussion about AGDI's King's Quest I remake. Hints and tips may be discussed here also. All comments and questions regarding AGDI's King's Quest I: Quest for the Crown remake go in here.
King's Quest II Remake forum
This forum is for discussion about AGDI's King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones. Hints and tips may be discussed here also. All comments and questions regarding King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones go in here.
King's Quest III Redux forum
This forum is for discussion about AGDI's King's Quest III Redux: To Heir is Human. Hints and tips may be discussed here also. All comments and questions regarding King's Quest III Redux: To Heir is Human go in here.
Quest for Glory II Remake forum
This forum is for discussion about AGDI's Quest for Glory II remake. Hints and tips may be discussed here also. All comments and questions regarding Quest for Glory II: Trial by Fire go in here.
Technical & Bugs forum
So, you think you may have found a bug in one of our remakes? You can report bugs (and find solutions to common problems) regarding our remakes here. Note: Before posting bugs please ensure that you have downloaded and are running the latest version of the relevant game. Most of the bugs in early versions have already been fixed.
Game Making Forum
This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about how to make games and game-making techniques. Please post all questions regarding game-making here, rather than in the General forum. Any game-making questions posted in other forums will be moved here. So if your post seems to have disappeared (And it was about game-creation) check here!
Note: The Development Team don't always have time to check this forum, but other people are always willing to help and offer advice. You may post links to finished game projects in here.
This forum is for the posting of fan polls and other surveys. Please post your polls here, rather than in any of the other forums.
This forum is for members of our community to post their "random rants". You can discuss whatever you like in there as long as it remains within the limits of acceptable content and doesn't involve blatant advertising.
The AGDI Archive
This forum is where historical threads from the history of the the AGDI forums are stored. The threads in this folder are for viewing purposes only and the forum cannot be posted in.
Posting in the wrong forum usually results in your thread being moved to another folder with a shadow topic left behind so that you will know where to find it.
6) Happy posting and enjoy the forums!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group