Remember me?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#26 Post by Erpy » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:19 pm

Well I guess technically you were the only one on here, but I was a lurker on here for quite some time, as well as an unregistered poster until Navy and/or Erpy made that stupid rule that you have to be a member to post, thus ruining my Unregistered nick.
I understand you disapprove of that rule, but it has saved me and the rest of the team quite a few headaches already, since people who get booted don't instantly reappear.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#27 Post by Blackthorne519 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:04 pm

Moroni is scary.

Bt

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#28 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:43 am

Great deal, my fellow Nashvillain. I have friends in Franklin, so I kinda know it. Do you mean the white temple on Mack Hatcher Pkwy with the gold thingie on top(always wanted to TP that thing, JK)? My bro is getting married soontoo, at the People's Church on 96, with the reception at Clearwiev Baptist on Franklin Rd. Best of wishes to you an your sister in life(again, joking)

P.S. This is not a coming back post, like was misinterpretted on the congrats post to the Soon-to-be Martins, I just couldn't post unregistered and was forced to log back in on me old name. BYEBYE

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#29 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:56 am

welcome vack el good to see you've rejoined ttyl

congrats anathoth

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#30 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:37 pm

I haven't rejoined, you gringo. I just posted congrats on this name, because NavyNuke blocked unregistere posting. And what do you mean welcome back, you weren't around when I left.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#31 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:02 pm

I JUST WANTED TO BELONG!!!!... I was around just not posting cause i never had the time because of summer school. My prior report was just the antonym to yours in a creepy way. I may not be a master debater but I do enjoy watching a cunning luinguist

anathoth8
Triforce Defender

#32 Post by anathoth8 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:02 pm

ElMariachi wrote:Great deal, my fellow Nashvillain. I have friends in Franklin, so I kinda know it. Do you mean the white temple on Mack Hatcher Pkwy with the gold thingie on top(always wanted to TP that thing, JK)? My bro is getting married soontoo, at the People's Church on 96, with the reception at Clearwiev Baptist on Franklin Rd. Best of wishes to you an your sister in life(again, joking)
That's the one, El. Here's a picture of the building.

(Oh, and don't TP it. I think that would make some people pretty upset. :lol )

Charlemagne
Canadian Pundit

#33 Post by Charlemagne » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:05 pm

Wow! Congratulations and best of luck anathoth! :D

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#34 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:08 pm

That's the one I was thinkng about, and it's only about 2 or 3 miles from where I'm staying for the summer. Suprising that we are so near and have yet to share beer.(hey that rhymes) Besides, the Mormos wouldn't be too pissed, they're used to being abused(see being driven out of the East and starting the Salt Lake Mormon colony)(yet again, kidding)

QfG-Fan, Doest thou thinkst thou scorns me well with the flow of vehement acid from thou facial abyss. Cower, you loathsome knave, you wicked, little boy. Thy shall strike you and makes thou desire a slow and painful death comparewd to what you would receive from thee. How's that for linguism motherfucker. Or maybe you meant linguist as in knowing more that one language? Da, suka? Je deteste le petit homme, tu es, QfgFan. Ti ochen rastraheniy svoloch. Pidek, ti. I bet you are a fan of Fity Cent too. :rollin

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#35 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:13 pm

Also, it must be a ain to go Christmas shopping for all your brothers ansd sisters and sisters who turn out to be fiacees. J/K. It'll be like on Donnie B5rasco, where Depp and Pacino give each other money for Christmas.

Broomie
The Enigma

#36 Post by Broomie » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:51 pm

Wow! Congratulations anathoth! I wish you two the best of luck.