my life sucks forever

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#26 Post by Klytos » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:08 am

My God BlackThorne, you are a cynical bastard aren't you?

If thats what you both want, to wait until you're married, then go for it. I think that is really sweet. Best of luck.

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#27 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:42 pm

Hey if you can last that long, power to you. Most who say that falter...

Alliance
Knight Status

#28 Post by Alliance » Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:57 pm

Rambaldi0503 wrote:
Blackthorne519 wrote:Heh. College is a buffet of fun and carefree sex.
Really? Even in the 1920s when you attended? :p
Did he really go to college in the 1920's? He does'nt seem that old! How old are you, anyway, BT?

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#29 Post by 1eyedParrot » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:00 pm

Bt is older than father time himself.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#30 Post by Blackthorne519 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:07 pm

FOR CHRIST SAKES, I'M TWENTY-SIX YEARS OLD! I WAS BORN IN 1978!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, you're going to offend Charlemagne.

Bt

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#31 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:12 pm

Blackthorne519 wrote:FOR CHRIST SAKES, I'M TWENTY-SIX YEARS OLD! I WAS BORN IN 1978!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, you're going to offend Charlemagne.

Bt
Or really? Then how come you once told me you grabbed a beer down at "the ole pub" with Herbie Hoover before he became president. :p

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#32 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:35 am

that's what BT does he's a cynical bastard as stated and he's hil;arious at doing it (he's a piece of shit wipe your ass and be done with it) ((or something to that extent)) he cracks me up almost every post and i never take him seriously although he should copyright before i swipe material for parties and what not

Just to be on topic (topic?) do whatever the F*** as if i care.....im kidding don't hurt me. but I think it's sweet that you can share these things with ppl you've never met but know. I know im to shy about emotions because i live in a society of macho italians (my whole city is like little italy) and I never share stuff here or anywhere unless i pull an all nighter and feel vulnerable in my writings....I almost cheated on my girlfriend by accident....that's another story for another all nighter....SEE YA THEN (runs)

Charlemagne
Canadian Pundit

#33 Post by Charlemagne » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:37 pm

Blackthorne wrote:I mean, you're going to offend Charlemagne.
Nah. I'm used to it by now. Though I don't seem to get picked on nearly as much as Blackthorne. :)
Quest For Glory Fan wrote:I know im to shy about emotions because i live in a society of macho italians (my whole city is like little italy)
Let me guess. You live in Toronto? :lol

Skyshark
Knight Status

#34 Post by Skyshark » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:15 am

Can't think of much else to say apart from good to hear that you're back with your bf, Chels, and shame to hear about how Spikey's relationship ended.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#35 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:25 am

lol charlemange is close. I live in Sault Ste Marie ON which is right above Sault Ste Marie Michigan. Toronto is a 9 hour drive away and that's because you have to drive around lake superior (more like inferior) because both cities are right in between and squashed in by all the lakes traveling directly east or west is kinda hard so really it's a lot closer by plane because you can just go over the lakes. DOES ANYONE WANT TO HEAR MORE CANADIAN GOEGRAPHY? Well i can't give it because i failed that class along with others.... but getting permenantly kicked out of the class because your teacher is a douche I did pretty well for a final mark. when i went to the exam he says "I didn't expect to see you here" and everyone else says "you have no chance" I agreed with everyone but it shows that i cared and get's you on the principals good side....I'm ranting I'd backspace but I don't beleave in it unless i make terrible typos. Well off to flood the rest of the forums!

Edit: oh fuck nut (can i say that) i forgot that i was to offer my condolenses to spikey but now that everyone knows what the next sentence will be about i need to think of something witty for the nest sentence.....aww crap i got nothing

Jafar
Super Star

#36 Post by Jafar » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:07 am

(can i say that)
No. This is a family message board. There are kids reading this. Like me and you. :p