The Dreaded Domovoi (QfG4 question)

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Schloss Ritter
Knight Status

The Dreaded Domovoi (QfG4 question)

#1 Post by Schloss Ritter » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:55 am

OK, so the actual Domovoi is nothing to dread, but I'm dreading having to meet the one on the inn to complete QfG4. After having to resart my QfG3 game to find Khatib, I'm not looking forward to restarting QfG4 to find the Domovoi in this inn. I know I'm supposed to wait in the inn until after midnight in order to see it, so that it can give me the item to free Tanya. However it doesn't seem to be showing up, and I can't do anything with the hutch (containing the item) without it. One night previously, I slept in the inn and was woken around midnight to overhear the innkeeper and his wife, but I didn't know about the Domovoi then. Did I miss my chance to meet it? Am I now at a dead end?

I really am starting to hate crucial events that happen at random. :rolleyes

Skyshark
Knight Status

#2 Post by Skyshark » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:38 am

No, keep going. He'll make an appearance sooner or later. He is essential to moving the story forward, anyway. ;)

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#3 Post by Erpy » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:06 pm

There is a bug where you MUST meet with the domovoi of the inn before freeing the domovoi in the monastary. Fail to do the former and the domovoi won't show up anymore to point out the item you need.