Let's all find Rambaldi a nice girl!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#26 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:17 am

i know it's weird but it is kind of a reminder that im 14 and it happened earlier this year...it can happen to you

Im sorry though i completly disregarded etiquette (SP?)

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#27 Post by 1eyedParrot » Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:16 am

Quest For Glory Fan wrote:haha BT i think you're 26ish if i can recall and that makes me 11 years younger then you in 2 days or so (happy B day 2 me) adn I have been in this situation. Infact i think i may have said a long time ago i'd tell this story another time but here goes

My bisexual girlfriend (every good story starts like that) whom i was only with to see her dyke it out was with my friends gf whom he hated and only agreed to the relationship because he thought it would shut her up (moron) were all together and they both liked me and they're all over me so (this is before i was fully aware my gf swung both ways but i had suspicions) they leave to do something else or something and I'm wandering around this house for awhile looking for the john when i open a door and i see them on a bed making out real hardcore it looked like it would only take 5 mins or so untill they went to 3rd! so i just walked in sat down on a rocking chair and just sat there watching for a good 20 minutes (they were facing the other way) and i sneezed to be noticed accidently. They look at me half naked oh so shocked and i say "what do you have to say for yourselves" they remained speachless and still half naked "well.... why wasn't i informed? I'm ok with it carry on...go ahead carry on.....awww" then i left and never really saw either agan and when i pass them at school we ignore eachother

aww good times (note there is a part of the story i kinda spared details on so pm if you want that story......waits for BT's message)
I think even a pig would be offended at so much bullshit.

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#28 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:00 am

wow ... even i'm offended, and i don't offend easily.

Jafar
Super Star

#29 Post by Jafar » Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:31 am

I think even a pig would be offended at so much bullshit.
I don't know what he said, I don't want to know what he said, but it must of been pretty bad to offend you of all people, Parrot. :|

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#30 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:18 am

I am so up a creek.

And by the way, I discovered I AM a bastard.

I totally ditched Jenny to hang out with Christine tonight. Well, ditch is a strong word. Jen called me late in the night to say she was at a local bar, but I was already out with Chris.....

Cripes.

If it makes me seem any better, I think Jenny was moving toward the "friend-zone" anyway.

I'm a jerk. :eek

Bt

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Had to say it...

#31 Post by Brainiac » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:50 am

Blackthorne519 wrote:...I discovered I AM a bastard...

...I'm a jerk. :eek
Well, we all already knew that... :lol

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#32 Post by Senor Matt » Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:49 am

Quest For Glory Fan wrote:haha BT i think you're 26ish if i can recall and that makes me 11 years younger then you in 2 days or so (happy B day 2 me) adn I have been in this situation. Infact i think i may have said a long time ago i'd tell this story another time but here goes

My bisexual friend (every good story starts like that) whom i was only with to see her dyke it out was with my friends gf whom he d and only agreed to the relationship because he thought it would shut her up (moron) were all together and they both liked me and they're all over me so (this is before i was fully aware my gf swung both ways but i had suspicions) they leave to do something else or something and I'm wandering around this house for awhile looking for the john when i open a door and i see them on a bed making out real it looked like it would only take 5 mins or so untill they went to 3rd! so i just walked in sat down on a rocking chair and just sat there watching for a good 20 minutes (they were facing the other way) and i sneezed to be noticed ly. They look at me half oh so shocked and i say "what do you have to say for yourselves" they remained speachless and still half "well.... why wasn't i informed? I'm ok with it carry on...go ahead carry on.....awww" then i left and never really saw either agan and when i pass them at school we ignore eachother

aww good times (note there is a part of the story i kinda spared details on so pm if you want that story......waits for BT's message)
:| Now why don't they have an emoticon where one can just shake it's head in sadness and disbelief?

And QFGFan, there's no such thing as bisexual 13 year old giirls, just very confused ones.

I am so up a creek.

And by the way, I discovered I AM a .

I totally ditched Jenny to hang out with Christine tonight. Well, ditch is a strong word. Jen called me late in the night to say she was at a local bar, but I was already out with Chris.....

Cripes.

If it makes me seem any better, I think Jenny was moving toward the "friend-zone" anyway.

I'm a jerk.

Bt

Oh BT, you typical guy you...

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Yes, folks, we have a winner.

#33 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:16 am

You know what is funny? I've never been a typical guy, up until this point. It's quite odd.

Anyway folks, it's official. Something WEIRD is in the air. If you haven't read Kurdts luckiest man thread, read it. Now my story.

To clear up my bad dude ways, the girl I was seeing for a while back.... Jen and I, well we kind of broke up. Which was weird since we were only kind of dating. Remaining good friends is cool between us - I think she's digging another guy, my buddy Pat (no relation to the infamous 1eyedParrot).

So this girl I'm seeing now, Christine..... well tonight just kind of sealed it for me. Not only does she have exquisite taste in books, films and music - matching many of my favorites, as well as disagreeing in areas that can be fun..... tonight, I was hanging out with her and a bunch of our friends. (Chris and I have been casual friends for a few years, but she was another guy's girlfriend for a long time, they broke up 7 months ago.) While there, we started talking about computer games, and I remarked that I am making some currently. The guys asked me what kind of games, so of course I replied, "Adventure games. You guys ever played Sierra Games, ya know, like King's Quest?"

Christine piped in with, "Oh, I loved Space Quest. Wicked Humour. I used to play Astro Chicken all the time......" as she hummed the theme music.....

SOLD.

Man, I'm now lucky.

Bt

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#34 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:24 pm

This never gets old...

BUT I HATE YOU BT!!!

:p

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#35 Post by Senor Matt » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:41 pm

Why does it seem like everbody is winning the girrlfriend lottery except for me?? :cry :p

Now if I might take a moment to do an Erpy, I'd like to remind everyone that the original topic of this thread was finding RAMBALDI a little lady friend, not practicing our letters to Penthouse. We need to back our boy up people! ;)

Rambaldi, my personal advice to you would be to just relax and not worry about it. The more you worry about getting a lady the less likely you'll be to get one. And the more relaxed you are around women the more relaxed they will be, making them more open and comfortable around you.

Oh, and don't be like me and dismiss potential femalefriends too quickly because of some small thing that doesn't fit what you want in a companion.

Jafar
Super Star

#36 Post by Jafar » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:14 pm

Why does it seem like everbody is winning the girrlfriend lottery except for me??
Everyone knows that the lottery is rigged. :p

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#37 Post by Alias » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:38 pm

Please tell me your joking? You must be a real looker if your posting that request at these forums!

:rollin :lol :rollin

Renodox
Defense Minister Status

#38 Post by Renodox » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:05 am

Humans... :rolleyes I have to say that I am glad that I don't have this problem. No, I'm not married, gay, seeing someone or even too young to like that kind of company. It's that I'm incapable of such feelings. I'll tell you the story some time...

Anyway, the thing to remember is that male or female, humans are humans and must be treated that way. Remember that there is a time and place for everything, so if you're looking to meet someone go where you think someone might be to do the same. Never just sit next to someone without being invited. So, quit with all the bold and daring nonsense and treat her like a human. Strike up a conversation in the way you would with everyone else. Most of all... if you're going to get a good look at a person do it while this person isn't looking at you. You'll get the same view without insulting her.
Last edited by Renodox on Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jafar
Super Star

#39 Post by Jafar » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:42 am

Humans...
Wait a minute, what are you? :o

Zeus
Knight Status

#40 Post by Zeus » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:06 am

if you wait to be invited, you will miss many many cases.....
The invitation is the way she looks at you ;)
If you see that she is looking at you, and almost all the time (nice feeling huh? :) ) then YOU go to her place and talk to her.

Renodox
Defense Minister Status

#41 Post by Renodox » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:28 pm

Wait a minute, what are you?
Well... you can take your pick:
1. I am just a human who likes to say, "humans..."
OR
2. I am a member of of the warrior class from the planet Xoneris assigned to study the life forms of earth.

Getting back to the topic... If you see a girl showing what you percieve to be interest in you, you could always smile.

Gav
Knight Status

#42 Post by Gav » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:01 pm

or you could just take the Chris Klein in American Pie approach:

"Suck me, beautiful"

.....What?

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#43 Post by Klytos » Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:16 am

I haven't read the forums properly for a week or so, so I looked at this thread and I've seen that Alan is desperate. Well, like anyone at IA didn't already know that..... :lol
Rambaldi0503 wrote:Hmmm, what am I looking for. Regular, down-to-earth. Once in awhile likes to party hardy at the bars with friends, but would rather hang at home watch a movie, cook dinner, something corny like that. Smart. Knows things I don't know (geology, psychology, whatever). That keeps things interesting. Cute, sweet. Most girls, it's a month after I meet them that I realize how beautiful they are. I like that.

Is that enough to go on for now?
Regular and down-to-earth don't really happen together. Seriously, I don't know about you but this is truly the number one thing that I look for and is so hard to find. As for knowing things you don't, that one should be pretty easy wouldn't you think?
Renodox wrote:Anyway, the thing to remember is that male or female, humans are humans and must be treated that way. Remember that there is a time and place for everything, so if you're looking to meet someone go where you think someone might be to do the same. Never just sit next to someone without being invited. So, quit with all the bold and daring nonsense and treat her like a human. Strike up a conversation in the way you would with everyone else. Most of all... if you're going to get a good look at a person do it while this person isn't looking at you. You'll get the same view without insulting her.
I was going to say "Rubbish! " to the above comments, then I re-read the bit about a time and a place for everything and I have to agree with that. BUT, there is nothing wrong with sitting down next to someone and saying hi. If they tell you to sod off, then thats cool, sod off! But how are you going to know if you don't try.

This story comes to mind for a particular reason, but I was sitting in a cafe in a pedestrian mall here in Brisbane a couple of months ago and this absolutly georgeous bird was sitting at a couple of tables up from me, so I plucked up enough courage and went over and said hi.

If I had waited for her to invite me over it never would have happened. End of the story we did small-talk for a couple of minutes then I asked if I could buy her another drink and she said "No sorry, I'm actually waiting for someone. But thanks for coming over and talking to me. It was nice." Now that is a fuck-off line, but it was nicely done and neither of us felt put-out or offended or whatever.

How do I know this? I was sitting in the training room for work on Tuesday morning and this hot blonde walked in and sat next to me. Anyway, to start off the day we all had to get up and say who we were and what we did for the bank and if we knew anyone else there. So I got up said my piece and she got up next and said "Hi, I'm Charmayne. I'm 22 and I'm a Sales and Service Consultant at the Mall Branch. I don't know anyone here except for Shawn and I only know him because he came up to me and tried to pick me up a couple of months ago in a cafe."

Then she sat down to a fair bit of laughter and my red face. We had a class discussion about it and she was like "That was so sweet the way you did it. Made me feel special cause I was having a really shit day." And I was like, "Well, you told me to sod off the nicest way I have ever been told, so that was cool too!"

Moral of this long story, (I lead a strange life sometimes, as Disney said "It's a small world after all...), always go up and say hi.

And on another subject, if we weren't supposed to look at women, they wouldn't look so damn nice. They like it.

Renodox
Defense Minister Status

#44 Post by Renodox » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:53 pm

This story comes to mind for a particular reason, but I was sitting in a cafe in a pedestrian mall here in Brisbane a couple of months ago and this absolutly georgeous bird was sitting at a couple of tables up from me, so I plucked up enough courage and went over and said hi.
"Bird?!" I wasn't aware that birds could actually talk and why were you interested in a bird anyway? To each his own I guess.

And on another subject, if we weren't supposed to look at women, they wouldn't look so damn nice. They like it.
They DON'T look nice. They're wrapped in dead skin for crying out loud!

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#45 Post by Blackthorne519 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:30 pm

"Bird" is Australian Slang for girl or woman. Much as American's would say "chick".

As for them being wrapped in Dead skin..... I think you're just plain weird on this one.

Bt

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Strange but true

#46 Post by Brainiac » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 am

Blackthorne519 wrote:As for them being wrapped in Dead skin..... I think you're just plain weird on this one.
Weird, but correct. Human epidermis (the outermost layer of skin) is indeed composed of dead skin cells.

It's not just women, we're ALL wrapped in dead skin! Think about that the next time you eat... :x

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#47 Post by Klytos » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:37 am

"Bird?!" I wasn't aware that birds could actually talk and why were you interested in a bird anyway? To each his own I guess.
Bird is an English expression, and quite a popular one cause I've heard it on American sitcoms too. Not that this was the moral of my story .....

Jafar
Super Star

#48 Post by Jafar » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:49 am

Brainiac, your Epidermis is showing! :lol

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#49 Post by Gronagor » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:51 am

Hey Renodox. You must have a really boring life. A woman's epidermis is the only thing in this life worth looking at. :lol

Renodox
Defense Minister Status

#50 Post by Renodox » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:25 pm

Okay, this topic was not started so that we can discuss my dislike of anatomy. It was started so that Rambali can gather a lot of bad advice on how to go about getting a woman to notice him.
Bird is an English expression, and quite a popular one cause I've heard it on American sitcoms too. Not that this was the moral of my story
OF COURSE "Bird" is slang! I was just making fun of your inapropriate use of animal names. Sheesh, how could I know that the common name for your "hallux" is "the big toe" and not know that you were using slang?

Hey Renodox. You must have a really boring life. A woman's epidermis is the only thing in this life worth looking at.
That's just gross! I have never understood what the attraction is![/quote]