Let's all find Rambaldi a nice girl!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#76 Post by Senor Matt » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:37 am

QFGfan!! Now what did I just tell you about provoking people into decapitating you?! Are we going to have to have another talk young man? :p

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#77 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:46 am

I'm sorry mom and nice sig btw

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#78 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:47 am

What's wrong with me?

I took my daughters to McDonald's for dinner today. While they were playing on the playground, this very cute girl comes in with her daughter. She wasn't wearing a ring, so I figured I'd see about chatting her up.

When they were done eating, and her daughter went to play, I tried making small talk. We chatted for a bit, but I never really made a move. She ended up leaving without telling me her name or anything...

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#79 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:51 pm

navynuke04 wrote:What's wrong with me?

I took my daughters to McDonald's for dinner today. While they were playing on the playground, this very cute girl comes in with her daughter. She wasn't wearing a ring, so I figured I'd see about chatting her up.

When they were done eating, and her daughter went to play, I tried making small talk. We chatted for a bit, but I never really made a move. She ended up leaving without telling me her name or anything...
Dude..... come on! You worked on a NUCLEAR SUB! I know a woman is only slightly LESS reactive than the nuke-sub, so just go for it. Just get the digits.

Bt

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#80 Post by Erpy » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:38 pm

Once bitten, twice shy, hmmm? Sorry, I know I"m supposed to be supportive. :p

Erm, how does "better luck next time" sound?