So how much longer do I have to be a lowly Peasant?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#26 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:38 pm

:lol you said it Jafar I remember first hearing that saying on rugrats

Hi everyone, I'm back i've been meaning to return for awhile but just like the Hero in QFG once im gone im never coming back.....atleast untill a fan made game (props to AGDI)

Jafar remember when Donkey Kong Country came out? we were barely six years old. That's the same year as Chrono Trigger which was the game that inspired me to learn how to read (i was a late reader becuse I'm half blindish) now THOSE were the days. o god i've played those games to death... I never beat DKC and i still play it every now and again. I also just beat CT about 5 months ago. :eek but I had rough luck what with my original Cart being stolen so i actually beat it on rom which im usually against.... i had to do the same with Final fantasy 3 which i beat 3 weks after Chrono trigge... wth was i supposed to be talking about? well that was me ranting on my childhood that was 8 years ago.....sad

EDIT: I now rember the topic. It took me 2 days to get to knight i was on a posting binge but left a month after. i returned twice since but i'll try and stick this time (OH NO says the blackthorne)

well toodles till the next fan game....actually ima go on a posting spree untill my gf comes to pick me up. RAMBALDI YOU SHALL BE BEAT IN POSTS THIS DAY

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#27 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:58 pm

Jafar wrote:
But still, you lapped me like 7 times over, and I've been here longer than you!
Slowpoke. :p
No, I just write more posts of quality, not quantity.

Speaking of, I feel that I should make THIS post have more weight to it, but I don't think I will. I think it's fine at it's terse length now.

:lol Bt

Broomie
The Enigma

#28 Post by Broomie » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:09 pm

It must have been 1000 posts ago when I asked Erpy if I could be honoured with the custom title, Arachnid Hero. Ah yes, I think I was the third person, excluding Fribbi, to gain my custom title via posting. First being Knight, second Vildern, then me. At least I think so anyway.