I never thought this would make me happy ...

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

I never thought this would make me happy ...

#1 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:37 am

So, lately, I've been kind of struggling. Some of y'all know the whole story of Brandon, the guy in California who I am in love with, who I think loves me back but I really don't know for sure. Lately, he and I have been talking a lot more, having some really intense conversations, so that's cool.

But that's not what's put me in such a happy mood.

Over the past few weeks, I've been crushing on this guy at my school. I've been in SGA with him since my sophomore year, and this year, he and I are both on the Student Life Council.

The thing that made it kind of complicated is that Kile reminds me of Brandon. He has a lot of the personality traits and even the same physical build. So, while I knew that was a huge part of the attraction, it still made things tough in my mind.

Today, I happened to get to the meeting earlier, as did Kile. We were the only two people in the room, and his "hi" to me seemed like he was forcing himself to say it ... as in, oh, you're here, should say something. Then, he didn't say anythign else, which, well, seems kind of rude to me. (seeing how we have spent quite a bit of time around one another over the years and it's not like I'm just some random stranger. Plus, in the past, he's been really talkative and friendly towards me. And he was that way towards the other people there so it wasn't that he was having a bad day or something) That made me think, hmm. Then, tonight, I learned he had a girlfriend. I started bouncing off the walls in joy, because, hey, he's unavaliable, that, on top of the rudeness, made me realize I'm over that stupid little crush.

Never thought that would make me happy.

And for those of you who I know will respond with either, A) "This belongs in random rants, B) "It's not like you and Brandon are together", or, C), "Just sleep with all of them" ..

A) I feel like saying it here. So poop!

B) While we're not "together", it's something that does carry a lot of potential, and I don't want to screw it up.

C) I'm waiting till I'm married. Period. (and, the reason I'm including C is because I had a friend say that to me when I was really stressed out and the whole situation made things worse)

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#2 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:44 am

......umm....wow?

I'm sorry that's the most constructive thing i could come up with. Wait i'll search some more

......*blank*..........ya that's it. Oh i got it o wait that was C).....im out

Jafar
Super Star

#3 Post by Jafar » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:42 am

I shall create my own option:

D) Uh, Congratulations...I guess...sort of...kind of..

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#4 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:58 am

A) "This belongs in random rants
Steffi baby, you can post anywhere you want! ;)

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#5 Post by Spikey » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:04 am

Ah, zee crush (Yvette Delacroix)

It's a weird phenomenon, crushes. They always come when you don't expect them, and always sooner than you would want. I have a crush on someone.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#6 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:30 pm

if i had a crush i'd put pop cans in it

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#7 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:25 pm

haha ... iknow that was a really random post to which many of you went "how the ehck do i reply to that?" just felt like airing out my release of a lot of tension and nerves. tis all. :)

Jafar
Super Star

#8 Post by Jafar » Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:59 am

Quest For Glory Fan wrote:if i had a crush i'd put pop cans in it
Thats crusher.

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#9 Post by Klytos » Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:27 pm

Hey Steffi, that's great to hear. Crushes suck. They make you do stupid shit. I hate doing stupid shit. Also, don't let anyone try and talk you into shagging someone if you don't want to. You wait if thats what YOU want to do, bugger the rest. It's not their life.

EDIT : I just re-read this post, and realise that it sounds a little hypocritical considering my new sig. But, I do mean what I said. It's up to you to decide these things. I am a randy bastard, I couldn't wait. ;)

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#10 Post by Senor Matt » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:58 am

Steffi honey, would I be way off the mark if I said that I think you might be a little boy crazy? Cuz you sure seem to talk about a lot of guys on here. Just making a observation... :) ;)

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#11 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:50 pm

haha ... no, it's just what happens to be going on in my life right now - it's all piling up at once. you ever heard the phrase "when it rains, it pours"? that's my life right now.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#12 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:13 am

caught me but now the tensions off i don't have to put filler in like my last 2 posts...oh wait.....crap