Future Plans!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#26 Post by Klytos » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:53 am

Sir Nyrhinen wrote:Hey Wizards of The Coast! Do you know Magic The Gathering™?

I'm their big fan too.
Yeah, I'm more of a D&D fan though.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#27 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:10 am

I play Magic Every Friday and i Got into D&D but I have no DM the one i do have totally sux "ok everyone is level 1-billion and you see......(20min pause)...3 orks baring your way and say very girly it's ok they can pass there charisma is above -400 like ours.

BT the first post i was laughing but the last one i was crying it was the funniest thing i hav ever heard in my life....ima show my friends KEEP YOUR SECRETS....well er...SECRET

EDIT: My future plans...well this is kinda funny about me..In order to become a Teacher of the late elementary level her are some requirements High School 30 credits OF 50%!!!! i mean 50 to get into my college that my mom works at! Life will be easy for the next 6 years where after the sophmore year I ned to go to teachers college in Sudbury Ontario where i already have a place because my dad kinda own an apartment there that has lot's of room. Sorry to make you guys feel bad but life is sweet for me. And when i am teaching say grade 7 or 8 They don't care if they learn or not infact they're never sure which they're doing so long as they don't hate you and from what i've seen job shadowing and whatnot it's pretty much go in early hang about in the staff room hand stuff out mark or make test while following this daily plan you whip up in 5 minutes. and the outline is pretty much a day to day discriptor of what you need to do....ahh life is sweet....Still hate Canada do you? well umm ya i need 50's

Oh and to get my community hours (40) i'm doing a play so i'll have em all in december and the best part is i got a bad part so all i have to do is say THE PRINCE IS GIVING A BALL 6 times in 4 days december 1-4 i also take part in one song where i say Herman? and later in the song MAISIE? ahh life is sweet. A cookie to anyone who knows the play

JWar
Knight Status

#28 Post by JWar » Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:16 am

My future plans are to finish the game I'm working on. It's a multi-person online roleplaying game based on Vampire: The Masquerade, though with a stripped down rules set. The 'character sheets' are kept on a central server, where ST's can edit them or approve suggested edits from users. The idea in the game is to form an st'ed environment, so nothing storywise is being put into the game as yet.

A little background history will be involved, but it'll mostly go along the WOD history in its adherence to actually historical events, be it with a slight twist in which vampiric society is put behind the developments.

Currently the engine has been completely developed and we're inserting the standard editable sprites into it.

No wait...

Ehm..

Nah... future plans.... just wanna get out of this bathrobe.

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#29 Post by Klytos » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:19 am

Love Vampire. Great game. Just picked up the old 2nd edition rules fro $10. Pretty excited about that.

JWar
Knight Status

#30 Post by JWar » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:26 am

That's good to hear. I run an irc vampire channel. If you're interested, let me know and I'll set you up ;)

Sir Nyrhinen
Royal Servant Status

#31 Post by Sir Nyrhinen » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:42 pm

What is "Vampire"? Some sort of game? :|

KKuhlman
The Silent Witness

#32 Post by KKuhlman » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:10 pm

Its a roleplaying ruleset/system.. By White Wolf, right?

Anyway, taking over the world, and ruling it with a iron fist.
Or then it might be to build up my rp book collection for now..

Sir Nyrhinen
Royal Servant Status

#33 Post by Sir Nyrhinen » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:33 pm

Wow! This seems to be popular. Yeah