A common Thanks

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

A common Thanks

#1 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:43 pm

Well First topic I made in awhile so here goes.

Today at school I was greatly insulted by someone who's name i don't even know. I told him to go to hell (which seems very minimal to me considering the words he used) and I and I alone was sent to the office. After dealing with our fresh out of the box VP who's idea of justice came from a DC comic book I was told the results of my punishment would come tommorow after he talked to my teacher. Now getting to the point. There's no need to tell you guys I was just a lil pissed off (not nearly as much as last time I was pissed mind you) and whenever i am I need to keep my mind of things for a bit. the last two times i decided to come here read and post a bit. And both times I can honestly say i laughed my ass off even during all this tention. Noticing I haven't gotten where i wanna go with this i will try and put it here. This community is simply wonderful and I would just like to give a personal thanks to everyone on the boards for being supportive even without trying. I know that sometimes you'll see people like steffi with big problems vent and no one ever says "that's a stupid problem worry about something worth it" and you can tell people care by all the Happy Birthday threads. So thanks again everyone and an extra special thanks to Bt this time around as he was the one that made me laugh this time. I just thought I would show my apreciation.

Thank you to all those people running the board such as Erpy, Adeyke, Relight, Navy Nuke and of course the AGD's for inspiring it all.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#2 Post by Blackthorne519 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:26 pm

Wow, QFGFan. Thanks. I'm glad I make you laugh when you need it. Trust me, I make me laugh when I need it. Well, I used to. See, what I'd do it go out and hit on girls, and laugh at the ensuing hilarity. Always cheered me up, though I was never popular company. Hmm. I don't know why. Anyway, here here to that post, I love the people around here too - most of you make me laugh and cry and pee so it's all good.

As for your situation in HS, man, that just makes me remember all the injustice that was pulled on me too. Don't worry. It ends, and things get better. Or worse. So much worse. Crack Whore worse. Or better. So don't worry; have a Shoney's and visit a Tim Horton's and feel better!

Bt

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#3 Post by Senor Matt » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:36 am

Awww, I can just feel love man. I brings a tear to my eye... :cry

Go AGDI forum!!!! Yay us!!

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#4 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:19 am

Oh Bt I just threw you in there so you could have bragging rights to something in your life. again that was a pretty funnypost and the whole thing about the hilarity around the ladies if you're not serious is great. I've got a few girls that know me for that and it's always great for your self esteem. It also builds character if you can actually say. Is it hot in this room or is it just you ladies" How are you today?" "fine" "fine like a women or fine like that line i just crossed" anyways those are my two favourites i created. a little bit of Teenage Ethics for you if you have self esteem problems the answer is....Be a jerk. Bt can give lessons if you're interested see me after class. ;)