Erpy! Helpl Please!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Erpy! Helpl Please!

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:18 pm

Okay, it's really not like me to say please...ugh....But I need to ask you something! My freind who chats at this certain forum is disapointed becauase their admin is saying he's gonna be banned and voted off by everyone on his message board! If you can or if want to, could you help this sittuation since your a master admin and all and your so wise and all...ugh...I tried to talk to them but they seem to not listen! Thanks...ugh...Erpy! :\

http://opaopa1.proboards21.com/index.cg ... utanything

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:27 pm

Sorry, Ghostface, but if you encounter a board where the admin is immature, just don't post there. I'm not going to tell other admins how to run their own board.

An admin who depends on mob rule to regulate his board isn't doing his job well though.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Oh..

#3 Post by FatherGhostface » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:32 pm

Oh! Okay? Um Erpy? Can you not say anything about me saying all that nice stuff like please and thank you? It wouldn't help my dark rageful reputation! ;) :D

Alias
Royal Vizier Status

#4 Post by Alias » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:34 pm

<Rog Records the information and locks it into a massive volt!>

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

OH WHY YOU LITTLE!

#5 Post by FatherGhostface » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:52 pm

>: You put that info into garbage can! NOBODY MUST KNOW I SAID SOMETHING NICE! Please? OH! There I go again...see what you did? ;)

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#6 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:40 pm

ummm you could just request a topic deleting from Navynuke but we all saw this anyways

Broomie
The Enigma

#7 Post by Broomie » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:28 pm

Or, you could have sent him a PM. Would have been so much easier wouldn't it Father Ghostface?

Uhanimar
Knight Status

Re: Erpy! Helpl Please!

#8 Post by Uhanimar » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:50 pm

FatherGhostface wrote:Okay, it's really not like me to say please...ugh....But I need to ask you something! My freind who chats at this certain forum is disapointed becauase their admin is saying he's gonna be banned and voted off by everyone on his message board! If you can or if want to, could you help this sittuation since your a master admin and all and your so wise and all...ugh...I tried to talk to them but they seem to not listen! Thanks...ugh...Erpy! :\

http://opaopa1.proboards21.com/index.cg ... utanything

That admin sounds like somebody i know from quake 3....

*cough*sur*cough*f!s